𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷

3𝘳𝘥 𝘗𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘗𝘖𝘝

Jimin was walking down the hallway of the school. He is one of the popular kids because of his innocence. What people don't know is that he is everything but innocent. He is the definition of a dirty minded horny teenager.

As Jimin was walking down the halls people greeted him, he answered by adorably smiling and greeting back. There were only a few people who didn't actually like him, but of course he didn't mind. No hate could get through him.

Jimin started skipping to the door  of his classroom as soon as he saw it. "Good morning Mr. Kim!" Jimin greeted as he smiles innocently. "Good morning Jimin." Mr. Kim greeted.

𝘠𝘰𝘰𝘯𝘨𝘪'𝘴 𝘗𝘖𝘝

I was walking out the school when someone called my name, "Yoongi-hyung!". I turned around to be met by a panting Jackson. "What do you want now Jackson?" I asked in boredom. "The boys are going out to a strip club want to join?" Jackson ask as he regained his posture. "I don't have anything to do today and I'm bored." I thought before answering, "Okay." Jackson started jumping in happiness, "It's not like I don't ever go to clubs, what's he so excited about?"

"Why are you so excited?" I asked bluntly as I watched him carefully for any signs of nervousness. "Well its been a while, I wanted to hang out with all my friends!" He said not looking nervous at all. "Okay, so At what time are we going?" I asked as I started walking to the exit again. "We're going at around 7:30pm I think." Jackson said as he too started walking to the exit. "Well bye bye Yoongi-hyung! If you need anything text me!" He said. "Ok, see you tonight."