𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟹 S2

Chapter 3;;

Candy and money are everywhere, smiling and laughing the boy spinned around grabbing some cash and lifesavers. "YEAH IM RICH HEHEHE!" He continued on grinning, but was rudely awoken by someone screaming, "SOMEONE HELP ME". Shooting up from his seat in class, he looks around as if trying to find that voice. "Do you have something to say, Yoonhye?" Asked the fairly young teacher. Yoonhye looked at her in surprise."D-Didn't you hear that?S-Someone screamed for help." Yoonhye nervously stated, already quite embarrassed he disrupted the class. The teacher shook her head before sighing and signaling for him to come forward.

He walked to the front of the class with his head down in shame. Once he got in front of the teacher, she placed her hands in his shoulders and asked, "Do you need a break, Yoonhye?" He shook his head trying to protest. "No I'm fine." He said in a calm tone, but in reality he was freaking out. "I think you should go." The teacher dismissed.

Yoonhye closed his eyes.

Yoonhye opened his eyes.

"Yoonhye I told you to leave." The teacher once again said. Yoonhye was just looking at her as if she was crazy. He turned around and looked at the class. "What the fuck?" He whispered, but since the whole class was so silent everyone heard him bright and clear. "Yoonhye what do you think you're saying?!" The teacher exclaimed with wide eyes. She couldn't believe her student would ever mutter such profanity. "Oh my god, shut the fuck up. Who even are you? And why the fuck am i here?" Yoonhye question, he seriously didn't know why he was there. The teacher looked just as confused as her students. "Yoonhye I really think you should go get help.." She said, her voice laid with pity.

Yoonhye looked around the class confused. "You've been calling Yoonhye, where is he?" He asked the confused looking teacher. "Yoonhye i'm talking to you dear."The students started to take their phones out to record this whole drama. Yoonhye pointed at himself and looked at the teacher once again. "I'm not Yoonhye, Mrs." He said as if it was the most obvious thing in the world. "Yes you are Yoonhye." "No, I'm not." "Yoonhye you don't have to pretend." "Pretend what bitch? I'm not fucking Yoonhye." The teacher gasped, surprised by the sudden change of language.

"Don't talk to me like that young man." She exclaimed trying to push out her boss and strict attitude. "Ugh, you're a mess." Yoonhye said before turning around and looking at the other students. "Oh and where am I?" He walked around the front of the class, seemingly looking for something. He saw one of the girls with a little mirror and took it. Holding it up so he could see his reflection, he suddenly dropped it. Everyone in the class was silent. The teacher didn't know what to do.

"Damn what happened to me? I look fourteen again."

Everyone once again looked confused. "Yoonhye you ARE fourteen!" The teacher exclaimed already tired. Students were still recording and some even went live. "Ugh, Mrs. Annoying, I'm 27 years old. And my name isn't Yoonhye." The teacher looked shocked whatsoever. Why was her student acting like this? Yoonhye was a quiet person that barely got in trouble. "What's your name then, huh, Yoonhye?" She asked, challenging him.

"My name is Yoongi."

"STOP PLAYING YOUR LITTLE GAMES, WE WANT TO CONTINUE CLASS!" A kid yelled, looking very annoyed. Yoonh- I mean Yoongi looked over at the brat that dared interrupt him. He glared at the kid and was about to go punch him, when his phone rang. Again the little murmurs were quieted down by the sound. For a second Yoongi looked confused. He took out his phone and saw it was an unknown number. Yoongi answered the phone, putting it to his ear and listening.  He was even more confused when he heard sobs.

"Hello?"

"W-Who's t-talking?"

"Min Yoongi??"