January 26, 2015: Deeper than meets the eye

Deeper than meets the eye

Monday, January 26, 2015: Although trivialities may cause some inner turbulence, this should, in general, be a feel good day and the highlight just could be your interactions with others.

It was a busy, ambitious, goal-oriented weekend... being open to possibilities, observing and paying attentions were key. Now it's time to inhale, by noon (EST) today a calmness sets in giving you a window of time in which to get comfortable, celebrate your accomplishments, watch the flow and appreciate the beauty of each moment.

Sometimes we become so self absorbed or rooted in a particular way of being that we can't see the beauty or value of a moment or an experience when we're living it... and it's only in retrospect we find that what once seemed to be just an ordinary moment or experience was actually crucial to our life's story.

Your potential for attention is heightened now (Mercury RX in Aquarius, January 21st to Feb 11th, 2015) so look for the signs and listen for the clues. Remember everything happens for a reason, and while you do have a measure of power to control and fulfill your life... there is also a pattern in the universe that's called destiny.

Today's Quote

"Looking back over the course of one's own days and noticing how encounters and events that appeared at the time to be accidental became the crucial structuring features of an unintended life story through which the potentialities of one's character were fostered to fulfillment, one may find it difficult to resist the notion of the course of one's biography as comparable to that of a cleverly constructed novel, wondering who the author of the surprising plot can have been." ~ Joseph Campbell, The Inner Reaches of Outer Space: Metaphor as Myth and as Religion