Sunday, February 1, 2015: Light a candle for the 'Angels'

Light a candle for the ‘Angels’ who have made a difference in your life

Sunday, February 1, 2015: Today you could find yourself a bit nostalgic and sentimental about the people, things and dreams you left behind… and while this may result in some early morning angst… that will be short lived and you’ll soon find the courage to believe everything you’ve experienced served a higher purpose, move on with faith and dream of a better tomorrow.

Significant life changes often mean depending upon family and/or friends… as well as forging new relationships and refining the way you relate to others. Whether you like it or not… your life is an interactive experience of being… giving, receiving, living, caring and sharing. When you lose touch or get lost… that’s when the Angels in your life remind you that there is good in the world and you’re not alone.

Today's all day Cancer Moon Void-of-course gives you plenty of time to contemplate and honor the "Angels" in your life... light a candle, bow your head, recognize and give thanks for those who have helped you along the way and made a difference in your life..

There’s no one who gets through life without the help of others. Allowing others to encourage and support you as you move toward your dream and then thanking them for their assistance is a powerful act. So… if you’re one of those independent souls who has difficulty accepting help or perceives help and advice as an insult to your pride… lighten up a little and don’t get defensive… listen to and graciously accept what your Angels have to offer, thank them and then strive to be as good of an Angel to others as your Angels have been to you.

Today’s Quote

'When you walk through the storm
Hold your head up high
And don't be afraid of the dark
At the end of the storm is a golden sky
And the sweet silver song of the lark

Walk on, through the wind
Walk on, through the rain
Though your dreams be tossed and blown
Walk on, walk on, with hope in your heart
And you'll never walk alone
You'll never walk alone'

"You'll Never Walk Alone"

(This is not predictive astrology, it's creative astrology meant to provide encouragement and motivation. If you find these daily astro-inspirations helpful and inspiring please take the time to share them with your friends.)