February 10, 2015: There's more to life than meets the eye

There's more to life than meets the eye

Tuesday, February 10, 2015: A soulful day when emotional impressions will color everything you think or do. Rely on your psychic sensitivity, allow your feelings to unfold and acknowledge them... but don't be overcome by them.

Thoughts about this week and 2015's first Mercury retrograde in Aquarius...

There are times when you have to look at life from all angles in order to gain a new perspective... and that's what you've been doing for the last 3 weeks.

On January 21st you began objectively observing happenings, rethinking and reflecting on events that developed 2-3 weeks before... mulling it all over in your head. You're thoughts are at a standstill this week as they switch to more outward mode. By next week you'll slowly begin to move forward more objectively informed than than 3 weeks ago.

But you'll have some catching up to do. Because you'll.... in a sense... be retracing your steps and seeing this now past period of time with new eyes more information can be gathered and processed along the way, so tread cautiously about making irrevocable or final decisions... by early March you'll be mentally up to speed.

Today's Quote

"...But now old friends are acting strange
They shake their heads, they say I've changed
Well something's lost, but something's gained
In living every day

I've looked at life from both sides now 
From win and lose and still somehow 
It's life's illusions I recall
I really don't know life at all

I've looked at life from both sides now 
From up and down and still somehow
It's life's illusions I recall
I really don't know life at all..."

Joni Mitchell, Both Sides, Now

(This is not predictive astrology, it's creative astrology based on the daily movement in the sky and is meant to provide encouragement and motivation. If you find these daily astro-inspirations helpful and inspiring please take the time to lshare them with your friends.)