July 21, 2015: Get your reality in line with what your heart wants

Get your reality in line with what your heart wants

Tuesday, July 21, 2015: You're serious, more thoughtful... perhaps even more conservative in your approach to other people today. So, listen seriously and you just might learn something important from what family, friends, co-workers and/or other social connections have to say.

Stay on track, honor your commitments, take care of business and work with others. Have patience, plant you feet on the ground, maintain your equilibrium, focus on your goals, calm your mind and use common sense. Remember that often taking just one step in the right direction can establish a lasting trend.

The next couple of days are about getting your reality in line with what your heart wants. A few words to keep in mind are... balance, moderation, responsibility, self-discipline, practicality, patience, organization, reliability, concentration, determination, persistence and honesty.

Ready yourself because the sky is about to make some changes. Late Wednesday night, the Sun leaves protective Cancer for fun-loving, extroverted, expressive Leo. Mercury follows on Thursday and then meets up with the dramatic Sun for some "aha" moments. And on Saturday both Uranus in Aries and Venus in Virgo will turn retrograde.... more about this as the week goes on.

Heads up! There's a lot of back ground noise, as well as internal dialogue going on right now... So... as best you can, direct all this chatter towards solving problems or finding solutions rather than being depressed or anxious... or picking on yourself or others.

Today's Quote

"Be practical as well as generous in your ideals. Keep your eyes on the stars, but remember to keep your feet on the ground." ~ Theodore Roosevelt

Today's Sky

Moon in Virgo V/C 6:06 am - 9:23 am RDT, Moon enters Libra, Sun Trine Saturn and moving to Trine Mercury tomorrow.

(This is not predictive astrology, it's creative astrology meant to provide encouragement and motivation. I hope you enjoy, and that your life is enriched by these astro-inspirations. Please like and share)