July 1, 2015: Full Moon in Capricorn: Celebrate love, hope, and vision

Full Moon in Capricorn: Celebrate love, hope, and vision

Tuesday, July 1, 2015: Today there's a Full Moon in Capricorn. The Full "Buck" Moon. The heavens are asking you to feel the bliss, step out of your comfort zone and awaken to the power of your dreams.

Today there's a Full Moon in Capricorn. The Full "Buck" Moon. The heavens are asking you to feel the bliss, step out of your comfort zone and awaken to the power of your dreams.

In North America, this is the time of year that male deer begin growing new antlers. Hence the title of July's Full Buck Moon. "In dream symbolism, the appearance on deer herald the arrival of good news , new beginnings, and new opportunities to love."

Blessings rain down from the heavens today. And while it's not over quite yet, that doesn't necessarily mean more of the same. It just means the ball hasn't finished rolling. So breathe, relax, rest your mind, make a wish and imagine... but don't lose sight of what you're trying to do. Things may or may not be urgent now, but they still need your attention. Enjoy the softer view of life, avoid argument, transform any impatience into lasting acceptance and trust that life knows what to bring into your world.

Happy Full Moon in Capricorn! Here's wishing you long-term success.

Today's Quote

Star light, star bright,
First star I see tonight,
I wish I may, I wish I might,
Have this wish I wish tonight.

~ Children's Nursery Rhyme