May 11, 2015: You're in for a change of pace

You're in for a change of pace

Monday, May 11, 2015: Today, as tension is builds towards a crescendo, you'll also find that you're steady, determined and able to concentrate on your goals.

You're in for a change of pace, but the best advice for today is to chill and roll with it. Accept today's all day Moon in Aquarius Void-of-course as a gift (6:36 am - 10:53 pm EDT)... A long period of time that will allow you to observe, think, learn and talk some sense to yourself as you objectively look at and acknowledge your situation and prepare for the pace of life to pick up.

The sky shifts late this evening. Tomorrow feet that have been cautiously and patiently plodding along, will become lighter, swifter, more versatile and more easily moved. Actions follow thoughts and take wing. You'll have the energy and drive to absorb information much more quickly. Active communication with others and multitasking are on the agenda for the coming for few weeks. Just take care not to scatter your energy, get in too much of a hurry, talk too quickly or be impatient or argumentative.

Today's Quote

"Never be so busy as not to think of others." ~ Mother Teresa,