July 25, 2015: Open up to life's insecurities and risks

Open up to life's insecurities and risks

Saturday, July 25, 2015: The atmosphere is electric today and you're likely feeling impatient and impulsive. But, extreme responses are not the appropriate antidote for this. Keep in mind as you go about your day that you're not operating in a vacuum... what you do or say affects others more than you might realize.

On a positive note, if you can open up to life's insecurities and risks, liberate your inner tension and direct the energy in a consistent direction... you'll be surprised by how effective you can be. Keep in mind that taking several baby steps is more sensible than making one single giant leap before you're ready.

Today holds the potential to finally breaking free of whatever's been holding you back and begin an inner journey that's meant for reassessing your values, your desires, and your sense of self. To repeat from yesterday, over next 40 days (Venus Rx) let common sense and a love point the way. It's time to consider that self-love has nothing to do with the ego. It is a confidence and friendship inside you that elevates your relationships with everything else.

Today's Quote

"Life is a mirror and what you see out there, you must first see inside of you." ~ Wally "Famous" Amos

Today's Sky

Venus retrogrades, Mars in Cancer Square Uranus in Aries, Moon in Scorpio Trine Mars in Cancer, Trine Chiron, Square Jupiter

(This is not predictive astrology, it's creative astrology meant to provide encouragement and motivation. I hope you enjoy, and that your life is enriched by these astro-inspirations. Please like and share)