March 25, 2015: Center on the 'ray of hope'

Center on the 'ray of hope'

Wednesday, March 25, 2015: You'll have both an emotional and an intellectual response to your environment today and while your natural bias may be toward mental activity and stimulation, don't waste your time on anything unproductive.

Responsibility, self-discipline, practicality, patience, organization, reliability, concentration, determination, persistence, honesty... take these words with you and make the most of the day.

Peace and harmony are also part of today's mix. So... don't be wasteful... avoid the temptation of just enjoying the good feeling. Perform acts of kindness... this will not only give someone else a boost it will give you a boost also.

Today's the day to center on "the ray of hope", gain control of any inner chaos or confusion you may be feeling. Build inner faith and a "can do" confidence. Take care not to get bogged down in disappointment, self-pity or regret this evening... as Lady Macbeth said... "What's done cannot be undone"

Today's Quote

"Life, I have been repeatedly told, is not fair. I accept this, and do not resent it most of the time, because it is axiomatic, and so any effort spent resenting it is a waste of calories. One may as well resent gravity, or thunderstorms, or giant potholes on Massachusetts Avenue in Cambridge. They happen, they hit, you move on ... and if you should have a limp on the far side of the encounter, well, that's what the good folks of Wisconsin would call "tough cheese." William Rivers Pitt, Truthout