June 19, 2015: Feel the joy and expect the unexpected

Feel the joy and expect the unexpected

Friday, June 19, 2015: Serendipity abounds and you've entered a period of time when you can expect the sudden, the unpredictable and the unexpected. What you can do to be prepared? Bide your time, don't be too restless or defensive and be willing to put forth some practical effort.

Expect the unexpected or you won't find it. Keep your eyes, ears, heart and mind open because a fortunate turn of events could provide you with some new options. Wake up and pay attention to what's happening within you and around you, then act on it. If something is preventing you from moving forward, use it as an unexpected opportunity to try something different. Remember that expanding your knowledge can inspire new ideas and forgetting what you know can lead to surprising insights.

As for today, Though it may not seem so, trust that good things are happening. Cooperate and participate, give and receive praise and attention, express your feelings honestly and enjoy a day when moods are relaxed and conversations will be engaging and uplifting. Don't put your light under a bushel, seek to express yourself and let your light shine!

Today's Quote

"This little light of mine, I'm going to let it shine.
This little light of mine, I'm going to let it shine.
Let it shine, let it shine, let it shine.

All around the neighborhood, I'm going to let it shine.
Let it shine, let it shine, let it shine.

Hide it under a bushel? No! I'm going to let it shine.
Let it shine, let it shine, let it shine."

"This Little Light of Mine" (children's gospel song)