February 16, 2015: Be compassionate, adaptable and accepting

Be compassionate, adaptable and accepting

Monday, February 16, 2015: Shifting energies are likely to make the coming week interesting. Today deal with practical and financial realities, lighten your load by letting go of any thoughts, feelings, ideas, attitudes… any baggage that is weighing you down and holding you back. Though it might be difficult... there are practical matters that need your attention and it will be worth your effort.

The Capricorn Moon will be Void-of-course this afternoon and early evening (3:17 pm – 7:13 pm EST) and she enters this quiet time with a gentle reminder to act with compassion... be adaptable and accepting. Don't slip into self pity, instead... have faith in yourself and remember that even when life's difficult, painful and confusing… it's not without meaning or purpose.

Today’s Quote

"I began to understand that the promises of the world are for the most part vain phantoms, and that to have faith in oneself and become something of work and value is the best and safest course." ~ Michelangelo

(This is not predictive astrology, it's creative astrology based on the daily movement in the sky and is meant to provide encouragement and motivation. If you find these daily astro-inspirations helpful and inspiring please take the time to share them with your friends.)