"Have you forgotten? I can throw you out of this house if needed." Sasuki activated her Mangekyou Sharingan and looked at him. Naruto took this as a challenge and activated own eternal Mangekyou Sharingan.

"You're taking the couch tonight." Sasuki told him. Naruto widened his eyes. "What the hell?! Why don't you take the couch? I can take the bed!" Naruto retaliated.

"Nuh. . . uh! You're taking the fucking couch. I'll be taking the fucking bed. Take it or you leave the house." Naruto glared right back at her. "Fine! Suit yourself." Naruto huffed as he looked away in annoyance.

And you are telling me that this all happened because I threw the ramen noodles. Man, so childish. Naruto thought.

~~~

"Ok, you all have progressed quite nicely." Naruto was standing in front of his genin team. "We sure have!" Jun grinned like an idiot. Which he is one.

"But, you all still have a long way to go." Naruto told them. Jun soon deflated in disappointment. Runa and Reisha looked right at the deflated Jun.

"Grow up, idiot." Reisha told Jun. He glared right at her. "Who are you calling an idiot?" Jun stopped his deflation and stood up stall right before her.

"I'm calling you the idiot, idiot." The two glared at each other. Runa was just at the side just shaking her head. Naruto was amused by the whole ordeal.

"Alright, everyone. Just calm down for a moment." The two stopped their bickering and looked towards Naruto. "Since you all have completed a lot of the things I have told you all to do — I have decided. . ." They all were waiting for the words that were supposed to come out of his mouth.

"That I shall test what your chakra natures are." Naruto told them. They raised an eyebrow. "What do you mean by that, sensei?" Runa asked Naruto.

He grinned as he pulled out 4 pieces of small-squared paper. "What's that?" Asked Jun as they saw the 4 papers. "These are 'Chakra Induction Papers'."Naruto told them.

"The 'Chakra-what now'?" Asked the confused genin. Naruto sighed as he handed them each one paper and kept one with himself. He eyed them as they observed what the small paper in their fingertips.

"What does this do?" Asked Reisha as she turned the paper back and forth. "Look at me you 3." They followed the order and looked right towards Naruto.

"These special papers will tell you your chakra affinity or affinities." Naruto told them. "What is a chakra affinity?" Asked Jun as he had a confused facial expression.

"As you know, there are 5 basic chakra natures: Wind, Fire, Lightning, Water, and Earth. A chakra affinity or affinities is or are the chakra nature transformation that you are most compatible with. This paper here will tell you the said chakra nature that you have an affinity to." Naruto explained.

"Does that mean if you have an affinity to fire you won't be able to have the other chakra natures?" Asked Reisha. Naruto shook his head to that question.

"No. This paper will tell you the nature that you are most compatible with. If you have a affinity for fire, it doesn't mean you can't learn or use other chakra natures or its respected jutsu. You'll just have a much harder time learning it if you don't have it as your natural affinity." He told her.