Accidents

Draco stood up and immediately left the office, leaving Snape shocked. He speed walked towards no place specifically, with anger on his face. He stormed into the boys bathroom and held the sink. He stared at himself in the mirror, getting angrier by the second, and punched the mirror, making it shatter all over his hand. The glass cut his hands multiple times, making large and small wounds. The deep red blood dropped from his hand onto the floor. Although, Draco didn't even notice. He didn't feel the pain because his anger was much greater. "How dare he say that about her" he grunted.

He looked down to the floor and saw the small pool of blood by his feet. "Oh shit" he said, finally realising what happened. He sat down on the floor and examined his hand, before grabbing tissues from the stalls and attempting to clean it up. "Now what do I do with this??" He said, referring to his hand. He couldn't go back to his lesson with blood all over him, and he couldn't stay here. He didn't know how to treat cuts.

Disappointment came over his face when he realised what he had done. Because of his anger, he now had to go to the nurses. He rolled his eyes into the back of his head. "Well done draco" he said sarcastically. He stood still for a moment, wondering wether the cuts were worth it or not, or if he should just wrap it in tissue and walk away.

Rolling his eyes once again, he realised he had to go to the nurses or his cuts may become infected. He trudged to the hospital wing, absolutely dreading it. He didn't want to have to face you, especially not like this. He had told himself he wasn't going to come infront of you again, but now he had no other choice.

As he approached the room, he stopped before the door. He peered inside to see if there was actually a nurse there right now or not. He watched as a nurse fed you your medicine. Taking a deep breath, he walked in.

-

You looked up and saw Draco walking in. What could he want? Then, your eyes immediately shifted towards his bloodied hand. You sat up straight in the bed. The nurse turned to him and ran towards him. "Good heavens boy, what did you do??" She asked, sitting him down and then running to get her medical aid kit. "I accidentally hit my hand against something" he said, looking down, so that he doesn't lock eyes with you. "This isn't a product of hitting your hand against 'something', but okay" she smiled, knowing he didn't want to tell her the truth.

You watched him with worry in your eyes. The cuts looked like they ran deep. Madam Pomfrey dipped a cotton pad in water and tried to wipe away the excess blood, before treating it. She put some sort of liquid over his hand that you didn't recognise, and he winced hard. He inhaled sharply at this, indicating how much pain he must have been feeling. Although you didn't know why, a tear formed in your eye and ran down your cheek. You quickly wiped it away, hoping no one had seen it.

You silently sat on the bed opposite him, watching him wince in pain. As he was being treated, you turned to see the open book on the side, your sketchbook, and closed it and hid it inside the drawer. "There. You should be okay now" she said to him, after wrapping his hand in a bandage. "Thank you" he said timidly. He stood up and was about to walk out as quickly as possible, but madam pomfrey stopped him in his tracks and sat him back down. "Where do you think you're going?" She asked. "Back to lesson?" He replied. "No no you have to stay here! You can't go back to lesson with a bandage over your hand, especially your right hand. You aren't going to be doing any work so you may aswell stay here and let it heal for a couple days" with her words, his face dropped and his eyes widened. For a split second he looked towards you, but you were already looking at him. "But-"
"No buts. Sit down and rest. You look like you have a lot on your mind" he said, noticing the anger he walked into the room with. Madam pomfrey left the room, to attend to other things, leaving just the two of you in the room.