The Moon Ball

The day was finally here. The teachers had allowed students to have an early finish, so that they can get ready and do whatever they needed in order to get ready. 

You sat in your room, with curlers in your hair, and a face mask on, with your friends who were doing the same. The three of you sat and painted your nails, and sorted out the makeup you were going to wear.

Conversations rumbled around the room, and an ecstatic energy consumed the air. This was a really big deal for the students of Hogwarts, it was a huge fancy ball, just for fun!

"I'm gonna go and see how Zach's doing" Padma stood up.
"Can you check on Lei too?" Parvati asked.
"Sure"

Padma knocked on Zachs dorm room, and he opened the door, he was still in his nighsuit, just like the rest of the students. "AH it's a beast!!" He shouted, pointing at the face mask on her face.
"Shut up. You aren't getting ready or anything? No preparations?" She frowned.
"I mean what can I possibly do, I washed my face and brushed my hair" he said with a straight face.
"Where's Lei" she asked, moving past Zach and entering the room. "He's in the bathroom.." she opened the door. "Redoing his hair for the fifth time"
"Hey! Why are you here, spy!" He dragged Padma out of the bathroom as she laughed at him. "Don't go and tell Parvati about this" he warned.
"I won't! I won't, I promise. I'd rather it be a surprise for her. She's really excited you know, you better have a good time with her"
"Of course I will, I really love that girl-" he cut himself off as he realised what he said. Zach's ears perked up and a sly grin crept onto his face. "Love? Did I hear that right? Did you just say you love her?"
Lei shoved Zach, "shut up, I'll punch you"
"Ooh I'm so scared"

Padma followed Lei to see him do his hair again, but Zach grabbed her arm and pulled her back. "Can I talk to you for a second?"
"Sure" Padma replied. Zach stood for a minute, fidgeting about.
"I'm nervous"
"For what?"
"Going to the ball.. going with Y/n.. I just want it to go well"
"Of course it'll go well, don't worry. I know you might still have feelings for her, and quite honestly, the feelings might grow stronger at the ball, but just be yourself. She really likes you, and you're a very close friend of hers, so just see if she wants to advance first or not"
"Thanks Padma. But there's something else too..."
Padma looked at him.

"Well... you know how Durmstrang and Beauxbaton representatives had arrived this morning, to attend the ball?" Padma nodded her head slowly.
"Um.. a representative from Durmstrang saw me in a class earlier, and really liked my skills," Padma stared blankly at him, waiting for him to finish. "And he said... he said he wants me to join him. In their school" Zach nervously spoke.
"Really?? Wait, that's so cool! Are you going to accept the offer?" Padma excitedly spoke.
"Should I?"
"It's all up to you, we will support you with whatever option you choose"
Zach thought for a moment. "I don't know, I was thinking of accepting.."
"That's great! Who would've thought a dummy like you would do so well" she teased him. He weakly smiled at her.

"Okay boys, I'm heading back! I've got to get ready myself"
"Wait.. don't tell anyone okay?" Zach asked. Padma nodded silently and left the room.

Padma skipped back to her dorm, and opened the door. Her mouth immediately hung open. "Oh. My. God" she exaggeratedly spoke. You and Parvati were wearing your dresses. "You guys look AMAZING!! AHHHH" she screamed and ran over to you two.
"Wait what happened to your dress Parvati? It didn't look like this before" Padma asked.
"I wanted to spice it up a bit" she had added a red mesh scarf over her shoulder to imitate a sari and added some golden Indian earrings. "I love it! Now we can both be matching.. sorta"

You wore your champagne pink dress, with its pink glitter shining under the light, and wore some beautiful golden heels to accompany it. You applied light pink eyeshadow and shimmer to your eyes and had a neutral lipstick shade on, along with the rest of your makeup.

Place Your Bets On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara