Snowmen

Draco parted his lips from yours and looked at you. "You don't know how badly I've wanted to do that" he spoke. "And you think I didn't?" You giggled. You stood up and extended your arm, waiting for him to hold your hand. But he didn't hold it, he was still hesitant. "Cmon Draco.." you smiled at him. He took your hand and stood up with you. You held his hand tightly and began walking somewhere. "Where are we going y/n?" He laughed, being dragged around by you. "Just wait" you spoke. You sped walked over to an area of the courtyard that had a lot of snow. "Here" you stopped walking.
"What are we here for?" He asked.
"Snowmen!" You exclaimed back.

You knelt down and started to compile snow together and formed it into a small ball, adding more snow to it. Draco smiled at you and joined in. The two of you collected snow in heaps and tried to create a snowman. Patting the snow onto the body of the snowman, you removed your hands and rubbed them on your coat. "Damn it's cold" you muttered under your breath. "And you didn't bring gloves?," Draco exclaimed, astonished at your choice. "Here" he said, pulling the globes off of his hands and putting them on yours. "No I'm fine really!" You said back, not wanting him to have cold hands just because of you. "I'll do anything for you" he said with a cheesy smile. "And besides, my hands don't get cold easily"

"Your skin looks pretty when it's snowing" you told Draco. "Oh really? How?" He asked. You leaned forward and gently touched his cheeks with your gloved hands. "Your cheeks turn pink and red, you look like you're blushing" you spoke. He actually blushed and playfully pushed you. "And your lips look beautiful in the snow" he said. You smirked at him and decided to entertain his thought. "Oh yeah?" You laughed.
"Your lips turn to a beautiful shade of red, because of the cold. It makes me want to kiss them.." he whispered the last part. "Then why don't you?" You asked, teasing him. "I'm saving it for later" he teased back, causing the two of you to laugh.

Soon, your snowman was done. Granted, it was not the most beautiful or perfect snowman, but you made it together. "Wait, the snowman is naked! We need to put clothes on it" you explained with doe eyes. Draco chuckled and handed you his slytherin scarf. "But won't you get cold?"
"I'll be fine" he reassured. You wrapped the scarf around the snowman. "Well the snowman needs a name too...." you pouted.
"How about..... Andromeda" he suggested, smiling at you. "Oh! The name we talked about! Wow, you're smooth draco" You wrote the name 'Andromeda' in the snow infront of the snowman. "So this is kind of like our baby then?" He added. You shot a quick look at him and hit his arm. "God don't make me a parent already" you huffed, and he laughed at your face.

You suddenly shivered from the cold. Draco noticed it and placed his arm on your back. "Let's head back in now" he walked you inside. The warm interior clashed against your cold bodies. The two of you walked up the stairs and casually roamed the school, talking to each other. You slid your hand into his, causing him to look down and then back up at you, and smile. "I love warm colours, they always make me feel happy" you spoke.
"Really? I've always liked cold colours best" the two of you laughed at the blatant difference. "Of course you would like cold colours.." you laughed.
Draco, entertaining your words, speaks, "oh yeah? And why's that"
"Because... you're" you trailed off, giggling because you didn't want to say the words. Draco slowly backed you up against a wall.
"I'm ... what? Say it Y/n" he demanded.
"That you're a cold person"
Your smile fades as he leans closer to you. A tension arises between you two, but not the bad kind. "Would a cold person do this" he whispers before leaning in and kissing you softly on your mouth. Trying to pick up the pace, you kissed his lips faster, but he didn't match your pace. He kissed you slowly. He moved down and kissed your jawline and then your neck, planting soft kissed everywhere. And, in turn, putting you in great distress.

"Kiss me Draco" you asked. He ignored you and kissed you everywhere but your lips. "Please" you begged. No response. He moved back up to your jaw, and then stopped. He looked at your face and smiled. You pouted at him in frustration. "Why did you tease me" you moaned.
"Because I wanted to" he flashed a cheesy grin.
"You really are a cold person" you said before walking away. Draco immediately catches up with you and holds you still by your wrists. He then let's go of one wrist and walks you somewhere. "Where are you taking me?" You asked. Soon, you paused infront of a room. It looked to be Draco's room.

"Why are we here?" You questioned.
"You keep calling me cold, so let's see about that" he says as he open the door to his room and ushers you inside. Without giving you a moment to think, he drops you onto his bed. He hovered above your body and scanned your face.