Regrets

He swiftly grabbed your arm, spun you around and pinned you against the wall. "Are you sure about that?" With that, he leaned in and kissed your lips. Regrettably, you leaned in to the kiss. He moved his lips harder and rougher, you struggled to keep up with his movements, but it didn't matter. You ran your hands through his hair, slightly tugging at it. He pressed you even more into the wall as he kissed you. The satisfaction from the kiss was immense, as though years of tension had been broken. You gasped for air, in between the kisses. "Draco.. Draco.. stop" you whispered, pulling away from him. "What's wrong?" He asked.
"Nothing.. nothing... just, I didn't expect that. I thought you didn't actually like me..." with that, he smirked at you. "Y/n, baby, I told you I like you! Do I have to prove it..?" He said, softly placing his hand on your arm. You smiled to yourself, but moved his hand away. "This is too much. If you really like me, you'll tell everyone that you lied about me sleeping with you" you smiled at him, wondering if he would actually do it. He paused. Looking down at the floor, he scratched the back of his head. "Y/n.. you know I can't do that. People will talk about me.." he trailed off. "Okay. I get it. So I'm not important to you. Atleast, not as important as your ego and self image. I'm glad you made this clear to me before I actually went further with you. Goodbye Draco." You said, walking away. Tears started to form in your eyes, you couldn't decided whether you were angry or upset. You exited the common room and went back to your room.

You opened the door to your room, and Parvati and Padma ran towards you. "Omg this new guy, Zach, was asking all over for you!! Are you his girl friend or something-" they stopped laughing. "Y/n what's wrong??" Padma asked worriedly. "There's, there's something I haven't told you two" you said. They both sat down on a bed and gestured for you to sit with them. To your advantage, there was nobody else in the room, and you could easily explain your situation without worry. "It started on the first day.." you began explaining. After you had told them each detail of your story, anger rose inside of them. "So Draco was that horrible to you, after having a crush on you?? Imagine what he would do to his enemies" Padma said. "I'm gonna beat him up" Parvati spoke, balling her hands into a fist. "Guys, don't. Just leave him be. I don't want to have anything to do with him" you said, you started to feel better after telling your best friends about it. "Okay, forget about Draco, let's talk about ZACH!! I can't believe he just came up to you like that! And not to mention he's so hot" Padma exclaimed. The three of you talked about zach- and other topics- for hours, until you got tired and went to bed.

-

The next morning, Zach woke up early and headed down for breakfast, as he was walking, he heard some people talking in a corridor, it seemed as though the conversation was familiar. So, he listened in.
"Yeah I know, it's actually harder than you think" a voice spoke. "Well it shouldn't be hard for you, the heartthrob of the school" another voice said. Zach, confused, listened harder. "Anyways, I'm calling off the bet" the first voice said again.
"What why??"
"You can't do that Malfoy!" As in.. Draco... Malfoy? Zach didn't know many people yet but he definitely knew Draco's. "She's too hard to get. I mean the other day I called her the hottest girl in school. I even made out with her for gods sake. And still nothing. Plus, she's boring me now. So I'm gonna call off the bet, and I don't want to hear any objections from you two dimwits" Draco sternly explained. Why were they talking about some bet? Zach knew it was wrong to eavesdrop, but this was too good. And he wasn't one for drama either,so he wouldn't be telling anybody about what he heard today. He heard their footsteps approaching him, so he quickly walked off to the banquet hall.

-

You were getting dressed in your uniform with your friends, before going to eat breakfast. "I heard they have pancakes today!" Padma exclaimed. The three of you squealed and raced down the stairs. As you were looking for a table with Parvati, you saw Zach on the opposite end of the room, and waved eagerly at him. "Damn someone's got a crush" Parvati said before you playfully nudged her. "Oh my god I LOVE pancakes with syrup" you excitedly said. The two of you ate your breakfast, when you heard a loud clanging sound. You look up to see Draco Malfoy stood on top of the table! "What the hell is he doing right now.." you said.
"Listen up everyone. The other day, I told you all that myself and y/n had.. you know..." he looked towards the teachers. "Anyways, we didn't. It was a lie. Although I have no doubts it could actually happen" As he was stood on the table, he stopped for a split second and looked at you. You didn't know how to react. But, he did apologise. For Draco, apologising is too much, so maybe you actually meant something to him. "Now go back to eating your food like the pigs you are" he shouted, chuckling at his own words. You rolled your eyes and laughed. As you finished your food, you looked up and made eye contact with him. He gave you a small smirk, but you didn't do anything back. After all he did to me, would i really go back to him? But he did apologise... but he shouldn't have done it in the first place! But... people can change.. you thought. You had an inner monologue, but nothing made sense. For now, you decided to ignore him. You stood up, and left the hall, not wanting to be followed.