Good Girl

A warm breath stroked your cheek, and you groggily opened your eyes. You see yourself laying in the arms of your beloved. Draco. His face was so close to yours, you could see all the peach fuzz on his face. You shifted a little closer to him and remembered that the two of you were naked, when you felt his bare skin against yours. With each breath, you could feel his chest expanding against you. He looked so peaceful while sleeping. You smiled to yourself, admiring your new partner.

The room, which was filled with golden sunlight a few hours ago, was now lit only by the light of the moon. The two of you had slept for a few hours, meaning it was nighttime. The large windows of his room were still wide open, and you could see some stars poking through the dark sky. Draco's breath hitched in his throat, causing you to look at him, afraid that you had woken him up. But, it was a false alarm. He was still sound asleep. You had no intentions of waking him up, because he looked so calm next to you, and honestly, you didn't want this moment to end.

You didn't feel uncomfortable, nor did you feel weird, laying next to him naked. It felt comfortable, it was almost as if you didn't care that you were naked. You had no insecurities with him around. And, after your heated session, you had nothing to hide from him. He had seen every part of you, and he seemed to love it. Not to mention that you loved every part of him. From his large, broad shoulders, to his pale chest and abs, and down to his.... You loved every part of him, and you wanted him to know that.

You softly caressed his cheek, tracing your finger over it, and he shifts slightly. You halt your finger for a moment, and he slowly opens his eyes. His eyes, half open, stare at you, and he cracks a small smile. "Hi" he whispers, with his deep voice. "Hi" you whisper and smile back. He pulls you in tightly and hugs you, inhaling deeply. "You smell so good" his raspy voice speaks. You lean in and kiss him with an open mouth, sneakily sliding your tongue in too. "You taste so good" you smirk back. "Baby I just woke up, don't make me feel this way" he groans playfully.

You lean into his neck and plant soft kisses all over it, causing him to stir under you. "Y/n.." he trails off his words as you kiss his neck deeper, with more passion. Slowly, you travel from his neck, to his exposed collarbones. He lets out a low moan. He tries to protest, but gives up immediately, knowing he wanted this. Suddenly, he grabs your hair and forces you to look up at his face, and you grin at him. "Once wasn't enough for you? You must be a whore" he spits. You smirk at his words, and reply, "only for you" Your words make him flustered but he doesn't drop the act. "Then let me show you how I treat whores" he says, before getting up, pulling your ankles to straighten out your body, and going back to hold your wrists above your head.

You can't get rid of the smile on your face. He leans down close to your face, and your noses almost touch. "Be a good girl and stay quiet for me.." he whispers into your mouth as he kisses your lips. He begins to kiss your body, in a straight line, he works his way from the middle of your chest, to your abdomen. Kissing your skin softly, he lets go of your wrists and holds your hips. He works his way further down, and you silently squirm in your place, as he gets closer to your pussy. He plants soft and small kisses over your skin, and you feel yourself throbbing at his touch. "Hm, you like that, huh?" He laughs, with his lips on your skin.

"Draco..." you try to beg him to go faster, or to do anything. He was torturing you with these kisses. "Please..." He looks up at you and smirks. He stands up from his place, and leans over your face, coming in close again. You close your eyes, thinking that he's about to kiss you. Instead, he licks your lips with this tongue and stands up straight. "Sorry baby, not today" he states, before smiling and walking away from you, and you watch his naked figure turn into his private bathroom.

You remain laying on the bed, wondering what bad just happened. "God damn this boy.." you laugh to yourself, before reaching to the ground and picking up Draco's dress shirt. You wear the oversized black shirt, and button a few buttons in the middle, leaving the rest open. The shirt was long enough to cover your body to your mid thighs. You strut over to the bathroom, where Draco is stood washing his face with cold water, and you lean against the door frame. "You're so evil" you say with a smile. "Thank you" he says, between splashes of water. "But I can be more evil..." you taunt, standing behind him and placing your hands on his shoulder tenderly. He stops washing his face and closes the tap.

He looks into the mirror, and focuses on your face peeking out from behind his shoulder. "We look good together" he says. You press your cheek against his skin. "We do..." you whisper. He turns around and holds your waist, "it's night time, and we're all alone here in Hogwarts.... what do you want to do?" He asks. You think about it for a moment. "Like what?" You ask back.
"I'm not sure.. is there anything you want to do with me? We could go to the library or I don't know.." he trails off, deep in thought. "Wait! I have the perfect idea!" He suddenly exclaims. "What?" You ask, excited to hear what he's thought of. "I can't tell you, just take a shower and I'll sort it out for you!"

You stare at his face in confusion but you can't control your smile, he looks so excited and happy for whatever it is he has planned.