Hufflepuff Common Room

For the rest of the Saturday, you decided to spend the day with Zach. You didn't want him to feel as if you didn't want to be friends with him anymore. You loved his company, so you wanted to show it in a subtle way. You walked with him to the Hufflepuff common room so that he can sneak you in. He held his strong arm around your shoulders and the two of you walked leisurely to the common room, laughing and talking. You finally entered the room, and he guided you to a sofa, which you both sat on. Perhaps it was made for only one person to sit on, but it didn't matter. The two of you were close enough to not care, so you sat half on his lap, squished on the sofa together. Your faces were inches apart. But it didn't feel uncomfortable.

"So this is the Hufflepuff common room.." you trailed off, admiring the interior. "Yep. Do you like it?" He asked. You laughed at his words. "Why did you say that as if you designed it yourself" you giggled uncontrollably. "Shut up" he smiled at you.

Your faces naturally moved towards each other while you had your conversations, coming even closer. "It's hot as hell in here damn" you said, pulling at your sweater, after noticing the blazing fire in the fireplace. "Want me to take that off for you" he offered. Although he laughed it off, you could sense a little bit seriousness in his tone. You playfully pushed him and blushed at the idea of it. Right now... you wouldn't mind if he did... You pushed that idea out of your head and tried to distract yourself. "So have you done the homework for Snape's class?" You said quickly, and moving your face back. "Nah, not yet. But.. we can do it together later tonight if you want?" He asked. You remembered that you would be with Draco tonight.. "Oh, I'm sorry I'm tired so I'm just gonna do it tomorrow. Sorry" you whispered the last part. You felt bad about lying to him but you didn't want him to get angry over Draco again. Plus, the day was great so far, so why ruin it. The two of you were talking to each other as if you didn't just argue this morning. It was better that you two moved on anyways.

"It's okay! Go to sleep.. your eyes look tired..." he reassured you. He softly placed two fingers under your eyes, and traced the skin there. You looked at him, watching his eyes scan over your face. You could feel his hot breath on your face. He could probably feel yours. Your heart was beating out of your chest. Just the touch of his finger tips made you feel excited. Suddenly, you heard a sound and you whipped your head around to see who was there. Thankfully, it was just the fire cracking. Nobody else was in the common room. It must've been lunch time.

You turned back to Zach, who was still looking at you. His gaze was so soft. He looked at you with his glowing brown eyes as if he was reading your mind. He snaked his arm around your waist and pulled you closer to him, making you sit completely on his lap. Your breathing quickened, unconsciously, you lightly licked your lips. He looked down to your lips and smirked. "I've turned you into a mess" he whispered onto the skin of your cheek. All you could do was yearn for him. You wanted to break this tension and kiss him right now. But your body didn't allow it. You sat there, frozen on his lap, with your arms around his neck so that you wouldn't fall. It's as though fate itself had brought you into such a perfect situation. But why wasn't he kissing you already!

You pressed your eyes shut in frustration. He noticed this and smirked again. He was amused by how you were falling apart in front of him. "Zach..." you practically whimpered. "Yes?" He mocked you. He knew exactly what you wanted. But he didn't want to give it to you until he knew exactly how much you wanted it. "Please.." you whispered. He smiled with a flash of teeth and held your face. Leaning in, he kissed your lips softly. He moved his lips slowly and you had to match his speed. God, you wanted to go faster, but this was the speed he was going at, and you had to respect that. You couldn't believe this was really happening. He tilted your head up slightly by holding your chin and continued to softly make out with you. Without realising, you pressed your body against his and, since you were sat on his lap, you were now sat on top of his crotch. You felt something bulging underneath you. You grinned into the kiss as you realised what it was.

He pulled away and smiled at you, looking into your eyes. You smiled back at him, still trying to catch your breath. As you leaned in to kiss him again, somebody walked into the common room. You heard the sound of the door opening and jumped off of Zach. It was just a student who had walked in. The two of you looked at each other and laughed at your reactions. Zach stood up from his seat, helping you up too. "Cmon, let's go eat lunch" he grinned at you, and placed his arm around your shoulder once again, and walked to the dining hall.
-
It was almost curfew time, so you decided to get ready. You put on a slim black dress, nothing too fancy, but it made you look and feel good. You applied some light makeup, just to look presentable. After all, you didn't really know what you were going to be doing at Hogsmeade anyways. Draco had told you virtually nothing about this trip, besides where to meet him. He had asked you to meet him in front in the corridor that let to some unused rooms in the school. You'd never been there before so you set off a little early, just incase. You snuck around the school, hoping that no teacher would see you. Thankfully, you wore flat shoes, which made this sneaking around much more helpful. When you seemed to have found the place, you stood there and waited for him to arrive.
-
Draco stood in his room getting ready for his "date" with you. Pansy and Crabbe sat on his bed, watching him. "So you do like her then" crabbe asked. "I thought you were just joking all this time" Draco snapped his head around to intimidate Crabbe. "I don't see what the big deal is with her" Pansy spat. "Don't talk about her like that" Draco spoke back, trying to be calm. He fixed his hair in the mirror. "Umm Draco I gotta go now, I don't wanna get caught being up late.." Crabbe spoke in a small voice. "It's fine, go" Draco reassured. With that, Crabbe left the room, but pansy stayed. She stood up, and walked towards Draco. "How do I look?" He asked her. She didn't reply. Confusion came over him, why was she acting like this. She continued walking towards him. "Forget y/n" she spoke, getting close to Draco. "She's not worth your time. Whereas I.. I can be anything you want me to be" she traced her finger on his jaw. "Get off of me" he grabbed her hand and threw it off of him. "What's gotten into you" he asked, visibly angry. "I want to be yours" she said, laying onto his bed.
-
The minutes ticked by and it had been almost 40 minutes of you waiting for Draco to arrive. Your feet started to hurt a while back so you were sat on the cold floor. You weren't dressed in warm clothes, and the icy corridor wasn't helping. You sat there, shivering, waiting for Draco's arrival. Sadly, he didn't show. You began to lose hope. Did he ditch you? Soon, you grew tired of the situation and got up. You'd have to sneak back into your dorm now. You sneaked around the school and walked past the Common rooms, until you saw a shadow of somebody approaching. Shit. It was probably a teacher. You pressed your back against the wall, in hopes they wouldn't see you. "What are you doing here?"