The library

It had been a couple days since Draco's little.. confession, and the two of you hadn't spoken yet. Or more like you didn't talk to him. You had been avoiding him this entire time, despite his persistent efforts. You just didn't feel like you could completely trust him yet, after all he did, you felt like you had to distance yourself from him first.

Today was a weekend, so you wanted to study in the library, and then relax. You quickly got ready and wore some casual clothes, an oversized T-shirt and some skinny jeans, and headed to the library. You carried some books, and pens, and walked past the Hufflepuff common room, when Zach walked out of there. "Hey y/n!" He called out, making you stop in your tracks and turn to him. "Zach!! Hey, I was just going to the library, do you wanna join me?" You asked, with a big smile plastered on your face. He nodded eagerly, and the two of you headed to the library.

As you entered the library, you noticed an empty table, and ran over to it and sat down. You watched Zach walk over and you patted the seat next to you. While he was coming towards you, you noticed how lean his body was. Granted, he looked good in his uniform, but his casual clothes really did accentuate his muscles. And his messy bed hair just added to the whole look. He sat down next to you.

"What do you wanna study?" He asked. "Ummm we could do charms?" You suggested. "Okay! I'll go get some books, you can get your stuff out" he said. He stood up and left to search for some books. As he walked deeper into the shelves of books and scrolls, he heard a sound. It wasn't a sound he could make out, so he creeped towards it. He stood still, as he could hear it from the other side of the shelf he was stood at. It was a group of people talking. Why am I always finding people having weird conversations? He thought to himself. He listened in, and lowered his breathing, hoping they wouldn't notice him.

"Does this mean the bet is back on?" One voice asked. This sounded to Zach like the conversation he had heard a couple days ago. "No you dumbass" another voice spoke, which he immediately recognised as Draco Malfoys. "Well you haven't told us anything about it since the other day when you stood on the tables at breakfast!" A voice said. "And speaking about that... why did you tell everyone you lied? Everyone believed you, you should've kept it going. And it wasn't even for the bet, so why would you do it?"
"Unless you-" unless what?? Zach thought. "Do you.. like y/n?" Zach's eyes widened as he heard your name. they were talking about y/n this entire time?? He thought. Wait, so.. does this mean that all the time he spent with her was a ... lie? "Stop being so loud you dimwits! And no, I don't like her, how could I ever like her" Draco spat back. Zach stood there in disbelief, leaning against the bookshelf. Draco and his minions turned the corner and saw him stood there, so he quickly pretended to search for a book. "Oh hi" Zach said, pretending he'd only just seen them. "Don't speak to me" Draco swiftly replied, walking away. Zach was too shocked to care. And he had totally forgot that he was supposed to return to y/n. He quickly grabbed some books and walked back.

"Oh hey Zach, did you find some good books?" You asked eagerly. No reply. He sat down next to you slowly, and dropped his books on the table. "Zach..?" You asked again, trying to get his attention. "Huh, what? Oh sorry. Um yeah here are some books, I couldn't find any of the good ones sorry" he replied, as though his head was somewhere else. "Are you okay? You look a little... spaced out" you asked. "Yeah yeah... I'm fine" he replied, before grabbing a book and starting to read it. You continued studying with him.

After a couple hours of studying, the two of you left the library. "So.. what do you wanna do now?" You asked. "We can go play chess with parvati and her friends! Look" he pointed outside, where Parvati was sat with her friends, playing chess. "Okay let's go!" You grabbed zachs hand and ran.

While your group of friends were playing chess, and a variety of other games, you decided to sketch something. You'd always liked to draw, and you had brought your sketchbook and pencils, so you thought you may aswell. It had been a while, so you thought you'd just sketch a tree, for practice. Your friend Samrah noticed your sketches. "Oh my god y/n did you draw that just now? It's beautiful!" She exclaimed. You blushed from her compliments. "Hey do you mind if I draw you, I just need to practice live drawing, you don't have to do anything besides sit there!" You asked. "Are you kidding me, OF COURSE! Go ahead!!" She said back. You smiled at her and began sketching.

You'd finished your sketch, and just when you were about to show her, a foot stepped on the book, holding it down. "Oh my god get your foot off of my book!" You shouted. You looked up to see none other than Draco looking down at you. "Ugh. You again," you groaned. You slipped the book out from under his shoe. "You should be glad the pages aren't dirty, or I'd have killed you for it" you angrily spoke back at him. He had no respect for your things! You tried ignoring Draco and turned back to Samrah, "anyways, here, look! Do you like it?"
"Y/n... it's PERFECT! I've never had anyone draw me so beautifully.." you ripped the page out of your book neatly and carefully and handed it to her, until a hand tapped your shoulder.

You turned around, rolling your eyes, at Draco again. He smirked at you. He knew he was bothering you, but that was just his plan. You quickly looked back at your friends, you didn't want them to hear anything between you and Draco, so you stood up, grabbed him by the arm and walked to the side. "Ooh, dominance. I like it" he said, referring to you holding him by the arm. "Draco what do you want" You asked. He pulled a fake sad face and pouted. "I want you to draw me" he said. You furrowed your eyebrows at his words. "What?" You questioned. He sighed. "I want you to draw me! I heard you saying you needed practice, so practice with me!" You thought about it for a second. If you did this, he might leave you alone. Plus.. he has the face of a perfect muse. This would be gold practice. "Fine" you sighed. He grinned at you.

You sat him against a marble wall and grabbed your equipment. "Okay um, you don't really have to strike a pose or anything, just be natural" you explained. "I was born a model" he spoke back, laughing at his own words. You chuckled lightly. You began sketching him. Now that you had to translate his details from his face and body onto paper, you had finally realised how truly perfect he is. You studied his face. Perfect plump lips that were nice and pink. Big eyes that he constantly kept half open to look sexier. Strong eyebrows that contrasted with his beautiful platinum hair. A sharp jawline that anyone would be easily jealous of. And his casual clothes didn't help the case. An oversized green sweater and skinny jeans. He looked so.. normal. He would usually wear suits or uncomfortable clothes like that. But to see him finally let loose was a different experience.

"Aren't you going to draw anything y/n. You've been staring at me for a few minutes but you haven't even drawn yet" he spoke, slightly confused at what you were doing. You snapped back into reality. "It's just part of the process!" You quickly spoke, trying to divert his attention from your flushed cheeks.

Soon, you finished the drawing. "Aaand done!" You exclaimed, turning the page around so he could see it. He stared at the paper in shock. "So.. what do you think?" You asked. You really felt proud of the drawing but you didn't know what he would think of it. You thought you had truly captured his beauty to the best of your ability (although his beauty could never fully be copied onto paper). "I - I love it... y/n.. this is amazing.." he looked up at you in awe and locked eyes with you. You gave him a big smile. You were so glad he liked it! It isn't exactly easy to get the Malfoy stamp of approval. Out of nowhere, he hugged you. Tightly. "No ones ever done something like this for me" he said into the hug. He rested his chin on your shoulder. You remained in shock at his gesture, until he pulled away from you.

"Y/n.. I didn't really get to say this to you, but I'm really really sorry about what I did. I hope one day you can forgive me." He looked down while speaking, playing with the grass. You watched his face for a moment. "Okay" you spoke. He looked up at you. "What?!" He excitedly asked. "I accept your apology" you said. "Thank you y/n thank you!" He shouted. "Wait. I accept your apology but I'm not forgiving you. What you did was really bad. And I don't think I can forgive you that easily" you explained. He shrugged his shoulders and smiled. "Fine by me. As long as you speak to me again. I really missed talking you" after hearing his words, you thought about it. Did he actually miss talking to you? Maybe he does enjoy your company..

You smiled back at him. "Can I keep the drawing?" He asked with puppy eyes. How could you say no to that? "Of course. It's for you" you carefully teared it out of the book and handed it to him. He gently grabbed it with the tip of fingers, trying not to ruin it. He stared at the drawing and stood up. Without taking his eyes off of the drawing, he said goodbye to you and walked away. You laughed at his behaviour. Maybe he was kinda cute..

[sorry that this chapter took so long I didn't know what to write for the longest time omg]