An apology

You and Parvati sat in the dining hall, eating your dinner. Parvati seemed to eat everything that came in her sight whereas you held back, you fed off of your own thoughts instead. So many different thoughts flew around in your mind at 100mph, you couldn't keep your mind off of how Draco acted earlier that day. First he's acting nice to you and the next second he's acting like his usual cold self. It didn't make sense. You look across to the Slytherin table and find the tall blonde boy sat talking to his friends. For some reason, you couldn't keep your eyes off of him. Did he actually like you or was he just joking? Was this another famous Draco Malfoy Prank? There really was no way to be sure. But... he did look sincere when confessing to you... His silver eyes meet yours and suddenly Parvati waves her hands in front of your face to snap you back to reality. You break eye contact with him as your face flushes red from the embarrassment. "Why did you just space out then" Parvati laughed. You just shrugged it off and continued poking at your food and not eating any of it.

After a few moments of barely listening to anything Parvati and her other friends had to say, a piece of paper falls into your plate, you snap your neck up in surprise to see Draco walking away from you. You assumed it was it was from him. You carefully opened the paper, hoping that nobody else would see it, and inside was one sentence: 'meet me in the hall'. Your lips slightly parted as you read those words, he wanted to meet you.... again? He really has a good way of being ominous. "Hey P, I'm gonna go to the bathroom real quick" you told your friend, as she passively nodded at you, and you got up to quickly chase after the boy who was almost out of sight.

Panting, you caught up to him in an empty hallway. "You have got to stop getting my attention this way" you said, noticing that you and him are, once again, stood in an empty hallway alone. "I just wanted to say something to you," he says while facing away from you, hands in his pockets, and fidgeting. "I'm sorry about earlier," he turns to face you and scans your expressions, "I didn't mean to be to rude to you or anything, not like you didn't deserve it- I mean.. I'm sorry" You twitched at the words he spoke, even when apologising, he acted like a child. You audibly sighed and looked him in the eyes. He looked away, trying not to maintain eye contact. "Fine, whatever. I accept your apology," He looked back at you and smirked. "But that doesn't mean I like you or anything" you finished. Nevertheless, he smiled brightly at you and nodded. Upon hearing some oncoming chatter, his head shot up to see his friends approaching where you two were stood. He quickly grabbed you by the arm and pulled you in, embracing your whole body in a tight hug. Shock was the only thing you could feel. But, in the brief embrace, you could smell a beautiful, sweet smell coming from him. Peppermint. He smelled heavenly, it was a smell that should be sold as a perfume. "Woah check you out mate!" One of his friends whistled from the side. He smirked back at them and then, as his friends left, he pulled away from you. You looked back at him with 'angry' written all over your face, demanding an answer to what that was. "Um, I'm just.. really glad you forgave me. I felt really bad after I said what I did to you.." he trailed off while looking at the floor. "You know.. if you really like me, why don't you spend time with me, rather than trying to annoy me" he scanned your face to see if you were joking or not. "You would actually wanna hang out with me?" He asked. "Just like we used to," you said with a bright smile. "Tomorrow, meet me at the library and we can talk and catch up!" Draco audibly groaned at the sound of your words. "Why the libraryyyyy" He whined, rolling his eyes into the back of his head. "Fine, where do you wanna go?" You asked. "All you have to do is show up outside of the Slytherin common room ten minutes before curfew, okay?" With confusion written all over your face, you asked "why, what are we gonna do" He groaned and then smiled at you, "listen y/n, just leave it to me, okay! I'll handle it. All you have to do is bring your pretty face to the common room like I said, okay?" You blushed at his choice of words and muttered a simple "okay" and smiled back at him. With that, he nodded at you and took his leave, and that's when you suddenly remembered you told Parvati that you were 'going to the bathroom'. You decided it was too late to go back to her, so you just left to go to your dorm, where you would explain to her that you 'felt sick' so you went back to your room to relax.

[soooo we're getting somewhere now.... Where will Draco take you?.....what will he do?🙈🙈🙈 ]