"I have talked to the Konoha Council about it. They are just as desperate as me and are willing to do this for the sake of the village." Tsunade added. Jiraiya sighed.

"What makes you think they're going to agree?" Jiraiya asked. There was a moment of silence between the two. "I just know they will agree to it. Woman's intuition if you could call it that." Tsunade told him as she looked at the stacks of papers on the desk.

"Whatever you say." Jiraiya said before he disappeared out of sight. Tsunade resumed working on the rest of the papers that were currently in front of her.

Soon enough, we'll be hosting the first Chunin Exams in almost 5 years. Tsunade thought as she continued working.

(A/N: Possible confusion. Naruto kept on talking about the Chunin Exams because he didn't know that the exams had been discontinued since he became rogue. Jun, Reisha, and Runa didn't comment on this because they thought it was amusing.)

~~~

Naruto sighed as he walked through the front door of the household. He dropped dead on the couch with his gear and equipment on the floor below.

He was about to fall asleep right then and there, but someone had to sit on top of his damn back. Naruto turned his head towards the perpetrator.

"The hell? I want to sleep." Naruto told Sasuki. She scoffed at him. "If you're going to sleep in this house, you will only sleep with me. You got that?" Sasuki told him with her legs crossed as she sat on his back.

Goddamn. She's fucking heavy. Naruto thought as he could almost swear that his body was going to get crushed the weight. "You're heavy, Sasuki." Naruto commented. He could feel the glare from Sasuki.

Without skipping a beat, "I'm no Akimichi. Get it right." Sasuki told Naruto. He widened his eyes. "Low blow!" Naruto yelled as he tried holding down a laugh. Sasuki saw right through this.

"I know — I'm quite funny. You'll only fuel my ego by just laughing." Sasuki said as she continued to sit on his back. "Come on! Let me go!" Naruto tried reaching out towards Sasuki.

His hand was suddenly slapped away.

"Hey! I'm trying to get you off of me!" Naruto yelled as he felt his hand sting. He could most definitely move her with his susano'o, but that'll potentially cost him by destroyed a part of the house.

"No, you made the mistake of laying down here. Deal with it." Sasuki said with smug. Naruto just gritted his teeth as he struggled to break free. Naruto only had one more choice.

Distract her with a compliment!

"Hey, Sasuki. . ." Naruto felt Sasuki's eyes look directly at him. "What?" She responded as her eyes dug straight at Naruto's head. He was unable to move at all.

"Did I ever tell how beautiful you are?" Naruto turned his head so he could barely face her. She looked away with flustered. Naruto smirked as it easily worked.

"Hmpf! You told me that dozens of times." Sasuki told him. And it'll work many times more. Naruto had his smirk still plastered on his face like an absolute idiot. She had let her guard down.

"Gotcha!" Naruto yelled as he freely moved and turned his body towards Sasuki. She immediately tried regaining control, but guess she was too slow to keep up with Naruto.