One Of Your Groupies// Kelly Nickels

He thought he was so hot...who am I kidding, he was so hot! He strutted through that nasty rock club and every girl wanted a piece of him, thank God I was his wife and the one he had to take home.

I watched those girl's eyes watch every movement his body made, it was the exact same way I had always watched him. Lust, heat, and a desire for all things sinful...

Kelly and I only recently got back together after I caught him fucking some bimbo bitch in a hotel room....now all I wanted was for him to fuck me like that! The soft and sweet gets boring after a while....I wanted him to wreck me like a car.

As the show went on, I got more and more ideas about all I wanted him to do. His body moved on stage on ways that made all of the girls in the rock club bite their lips and squeeze their thighs. Lord help me, I needed him NOW! I was genuinely almost panting just from watching him play on stage.

  After the show was over I pushed passed the girl to get to Kelly. I grabbed his hand and led him into the empty hallway area no one ever was. "What's up with you? You snort something?" Kelly asked joking. I chuckled a bit and smashed our lips into each other, thankfully his usual cigarette was in between his fingers at this time.

  I tried to deepen the kiss and slip my tongue in, but he pulled away as I did so. "The hell, y/n?!" He wasn't mad, just shocked. "Kelly...I watch you strut around on stage and you don't even know the things you're doing to me.." I bit my bottom lip and caressed over his chest. "I know you love me, but this time I want you to do bad things to me....I want you to fuck me like one of your groupies..." His eyes grew darker in lust as I said those words...it was exactly what I had wanted.

"Well alright then!..." Kelly smirked and pushed my shoulders down making me kneel as he leaned against the wall. He lit up another cigarette while I was in buckling and unstrapping his leather pants. Without hesitation I took his already hard dick into my mouth and he let out a relaxation mixed with pleasure moan.

Kelly presses the cigarette between his lips and used his hand on the back of my head to help me set a pace as I blew him. Every now again again I would stop and just play with his begging tip...swirling my tongue round and round until he couldn't take it anymore and his hips would start to jerk then I'd start bobbing my head taking his whole length. The raw passionate feeling it hit the back of my throat sent a wave of lusty shivers over my body.

  Just as I felt him twitch in my mouth meaning he was getting close, Kelly pulled me up and pinned me against the wall blowing a bit of smoke in my face. "As much as I'd love to paint the inside of your mouth white, I don't get to have this much fun with groupies..." he smirked and started to kiss down my neck, "I think I WOULD like to fuck you now!"

He quickly took off my tight shirt and pushed up my skirt as eye picked me up and wrapped my legs around him. "Ready baby?" Kelly was already panting. I nodded and moaned as he pushed into me. "AH HHA FUCK!" God how I had missed these feelings.

His thrust came hard and fast, but not enough to hurt...just enough to drive me absolutely insane with lust. All the while fucking me, he puffed on the cigarette hanging out of his mouth. Many would think it was rude, but I thought it only made him sexier! I could feel my body tremble and my legs shake as his thrust began to get sloppy. He was close and I was already there haha.

My head fell forward onto his shoulder and I moaned his name and came like it was the best sex of my life, truth is...it was haha. Kelly lasted a few more seconds then came deep inside of me with a muffled low moan as he leaned us more against the wall.

We both panted before he pulled out of me and we started to dress. "I much prefer having you as my groupie than all these loose women out there!" Kelly winked and kissed me. After that I helped him pack up after the show and we went home.