Dominate Me//Tom Keifer

(This was a request and I really did like the idea of it!!!)

All week I had been sick with the flu and all week my fiancé Tom had teased me knowing damn well I couldn't do anything about it. But oh god did I want to! I had just been cleared two days ago as non contagious by the doctor, so now I decided I was going to do some teasing of my own...

I went downstairs where Tom was watching tv, wearing some sexy lingerie I had picked up this morning for just this occasion. I stood posed at the end of the stairwell waiting for him to look over. Finally he did. "Woah! Y/n!" His eyes went wide. I strutted over to him and stood just out of reach from him. "Awe for me, you shouldn't have." He got up some and reached for me, but I stopped him. "Oh no no no hotshot, you better sit your hot ass back on that seat." I smirked and pushed him back into sitting on the couch. "I did none of this for you, you teasing boy. Oh no, this is for me and my turn to tease." I climbed over him and straddled his hips.

I watched his face turn red with a blush and I knew then I had him hooked. I smirked to myself, oh this was gonna be fun. I took his shirt off over his head and walked my fingers around his chest, I loved the warm feeling. "Oh Tom..." I said in a sighing way thinking about all the ways I was going to tease him and draw him out to the very last drop. Tom's hand found its way to my hip and held tight. As soon as they did, I slapped his hand away and kissed him sharply. "No, boy! I'm the boss now." I got off of him smirking. Tom's face lit up like a pinball machine, he was liking this.

"They say revenge is best served cold...." I sunk down to my knees and dragged my hands down his chest until I was unbuttoning his jeans. "...But I love you served hot!..." I held is length in my hands and had a nice long lick. And thus the teasing began with the small desperate moan he let out. I looked into his eyes deeply and winked as I took him into my mouth and started to suck. I did so slowly, but fast enough to keep him wanting, begging for more. Sometimes I would speed up and then slow down quickly to keep him on the edge of his seat. None of this so far was for him to cum, no no. It was for him to realize he wasn't the only one who could tease and to know that I was nobody's fool when it came to the sweet seductive taste of payback.

Soon enough I felt him twitch in my mouth and the pre-cum drip so, I pulled away to watch him beg. Oh it was such a hot sight to see him begging for more. A weak man when it came to being teased, but a weak man and a kinky chick make for an interesting night. 

I climbed back up and sat on the couch next to him, but kept a firm grasp on his cock. "Oh what is it, dear? Tell me. Tell me what you want." I smirked and started to stroke him. "Dominate me." He uttered softly and sheepishly. I grinned cheekily and sped up my strokes. "Please...please let me...I need to cum." Tom squirmed in the seat, but I kept him in place. "Remember when I needed to, but you wouldn't let me? And how you teased me when I was sick? What was it you said...ah I know! You don't need to cum, you just want to." I stroked him faster and moans escaped his lips. "But that's not what I want...I want you to squirm and squeal like I did." I sucked on his neck and I continued to pump him. "Y/n, please...I-." Tom himself was cut off by him cuming all over my hand.  I pulled my hand away and smirked. "Tsk tsk tsk, look what you did..." I looked at my fingers covered in the cum. "I-I didn't mean to! It was an accident!" Tom panted heavily. "Well...you got what you want...now it's my turn to get one of the things I wanted." I smirked. "What is it?" I could hear the lust in his voice.

I rested my thumb on his bottom lip. "I want you to taste what I taste..." Tom swallowed hard and parted his lips slightly, but enough to suck on my cum covered finger I softly pushed into his mouth just past his pout. We did this until all my fingers were clean and surprisingly...Tom once again seemed to enjoy it. Makes me wonder if he'd enjoy something like pegging...oh well something for another time!

Finally I got bored of teasing him and undressed myself, making sure he got a good show of course. ;)
Then once again I straddled his hips again, just barley holding myself above his tip. "How I have truly enjoyed watching beg and taste, but now it's time for the best part." I kissed his lips softly as I let myself down on his cock and gladly took all of him in. Almost immediately Tom moaned and squeezed my hips, this time I let him. I instructed him to thrust and I rolled my hips along as he rocked in and out of me.

We got faster and faster. Harder and harder. Every thrust hit me perfectly and every moan grew more intense. I held on as long as I could, but eventually let myself be taken over by that orgasmic high. I came with a loud desperate scream of his name. Tom came moments later, even he knew that if he came first this hellish pleasure he endured would last longer. I felt the hot liquid coat the walls of my pussy and finally I was satisfied with my payback I caused him....at least for now 😉