How'd We End Up Here//Razzle

I was never one to know where I was going in life or what I was planning on doing, I just lived in the moment and hoped for the best. Tonight I was walking around the famous Sunset Strip when my eye caught a glimpse of man who looked like he belonged in a band. I might as well go talk to him and see what kind of music he plays, so I did. I stopped him as he was walking into the classic Whiskey a go-go. He turned around as smiled, "Oh you want an autograph? Sure just turn around and I'll sign your shirt." He seemed like a happy type of person, now I definitely wanted to talk to him! I chuckled, "No I just wanted to talk to you." He looked at me a bit confused. "About what?" I shrugged, "About anything! You, who are you?" I asked and leaned against the building. "Well I'm Razzle! I play drums in the band Hanoi Rocks!" He smiled a genuine smile. "Well hi Razzle, I'm y/n! I guess I should ask your opinion on this, what's there to do in this town?" I shook his hand. "Well if you come see the show, I'd love to show you afterwards!" He opened the door and held it for me. I shrugged and went inside to watch the show, bought a couple drinks of course.

Everyone was screaming and clapping, the show was great! It had been one of the best I had ever seen! I stuck around after the people and band had packed up and left. A few minutes later Razzle came back. "Ready to have some fun?" He asked and put his arm around my shoulders. "Of course I am! I was born ready!" I laughed. "Great! I'll drive us since I know you're probably lost." We went to his car and headed off into the night.

We ended up buying a shit ton of liquor and some fireworks too. Then we went to this really nice hotel, but we didn't stay in the room. Instead we went to the roof. We sat close to the edge, but not dangerously close we still had about 5 feet between us and the edge. "So Razzle, what fun do you have planned for us?" I smiled and sat next to him. "Well for starters, some liquor. Do you want the vodka or the tequila?" He held up both bottles of alcohol. "Vodka please, I had tequila while watching the show." I chuckled and took a big swig from the bottle. He chuckled at me and took a drink from the other bottle. "Alright, now what's step two?" I asked. He looked up at the sky, then at the city, then back at me. "Well I like to make a memory in every town I visit... and while it doesn't have to be a sexual memory, what do you say we make a memory?" He smiled that happy-go-lucky smile again and raised his eyebrow in an asking way. I thought for a moment then leaned over to kiss him, getting myself closer. "I think making a memory is a great idea!" I said then reconnected the kiss. He flipped us over so that he was on top and kissed me softly, but it was still passionate. His hands rested on my hips momentarily before sliding them up and my shirt off with them. I tugged on the bottom of his shirt and he took his own off. "Is it okay if I take off your jeans?" He asked and caressed my cheek. I nodded and he took them off of me. I've gotta say, for a random partially intoxicated hookup...Razzle was very respectful. He took off his own pants as well then reconnected the kiss.

Soon enough every piece of fabric on us, was now laying on the hotel roof. He laid over me getting even closer to me, his hands gently grazed over my hips. "Ready, love?" I smiled and nodded. With that he entered me and right away I moaned softly. I laid my head back against the concrete and he kissed my neck as he began to move. His thrust were deep, but not hard enough to hurt; quick, but not sloppy.
He kissed up to my lips and engaged me into a deep passionate kiss. It was easy to say that I was in ecstasy! "Ah! Razzle!" I moaned as he hit a new spot. "Are you okay y/n?" He asked concerned and stopped moving completely. "Yes I'm fine, just do that again! PLEASE!" I panted. As I asked, he did and I grew closer and closer with every thrust. I tried to hang on longer, but I couldn't! I came with a loud, but cracked moan. A few moments later he did too, but kissed me to muffle the sound of his moan or groan. We both panted as he collapsed on top of me. "You're okay?" He looked at me and breathed heavily. "I'm better than okay, I'm great!" I chuckled and kissed him softly. He smiled and carefully pulled out of me. Then we laid there a moment before getting dressed.

"I can leave now if you like, I know how these things go." I said and put on my shoes. He stopped me and pulled my arm. "No no don't leave yet! We still have fireworks and drinks!" He was right, we still did have a lot of fun things to do. So I sat down and took another long drink of vodka. First we lit firecrackers and threw them off the building to scare people walking below. Then we got these huge Roman Candles and started shooting them in the sky or at the cars below. Sadly our fun was cut short and Razzle and I were put into the back seat of a police car.

The next morning we woke up in jail cells across from each other. "Y/n! How did we end up here?"

I smirked at the memory of the night before, at least the parts that the liquor didn't erase. Razzle seemed like a genuine person, I hope I see him again one day. "We made a memory!" I chuckled and shrugged.