Chaos//Vince Neil

Vince and I had been in a difficult point in our relationship. We weren't exactly split up, but we weren't exactly as together as we used to be....but we had agreed not do see other people during our complicated time. Vince had done great at this, but me on the other hand....I hadn't cheated or slept with someone else, I could NEVER do that to him....but there was one day when I had indulged in the "innocence" of flirting.

This had been that day...

Vince never paid any attention to me anymore. Am I complaining about it, yes. But I still wanted to feel wanted ya know. So after we fought about this, I decided to go to the bar next door to the studio where he and the rest of the Mötley boys recorded.

I walked in and sat directly at the bar just waiting for some guy to come talk to me. I knew nothing would happen with them, but I also knew one of them was bound to want me. In the meantime I ordered a pink vodka lemonade and acted in the sexiest manner I could.

It only took about 5 minutes before a guy came up to me. "I didn't know Heaven let angels go into bars." This dude who thought he was smooth sat next to me leaning against the bar. "Oh they don't, I'm a sinful girl straight from the Hell's Penthouse." I smirked and chuckled at the dude.

"Even better, so what are you doing in this bar Ms?..." He leaned closer. "(fake name), seeing who wants to take a ride on the wild side...and you are?" I winked. "Robert...why don't you give me a call a little while later after I get off work and YOU can take a nice ride." The guy wrote down a phone number and tucked it in my ass pocket. "I'll definitely do that..." No I wasn't, but I had my ego fix for the time being. I waved seductively and began to walk out of the bar. That's when I was grabbed by Vince.

"Really?! You're gonna cheat on me?!" Vince pinned my arms against the wall. "No fucker. Vince I'm never gonna cheat on you." I sighed. "Bullshit! You just sat up a hookup!" He yelled at me. "No Vinnie I didn't. Does that really look like a dude I'd ever sleep with?! Especially when I got such a hot man right in front of me? I know it looks sketchy, but I was just flitting and leading him on so he'd pay attention to me....something you never do anymore." I chuckled then got sad.

None of this was Vince's fault. I was just mad and sad he never seemed to have free time for me. I really loved him and I wanted our relationship to go the distance, but if we weren't going to be together...we wouldn't last.

Vince looked at me thinking for a moment then took my hand basically dragging me to the car then pushing me into it. Had this been anyone else I would've have been kicking some knees, but I knew this was some sort of plan Vince had to say "I love you" in his own way.

We drove to his house and he grabbed my arm and took me upstairs. Almost instantly his tongue was putting mine in its place and our clothes were being discarded around the room in a frantic fiery passion. Our bodies crashed against the bed making it squeak and the makeout session only got hotter. That's when Vince handed me the phone by his bed (one of those 80s brick phones.)

"What's this for?" I was genuinely so confused, was he suggesting it be used as a sex toy? "You're gonna call him on speaker phone. And you're gonna do all the phone sex hotline things pretending you're doing whatever he wants, but instead I'm gonna do them to you. You wanted attention from both of us, well he's gonna listen to your moans while I fuck you and then when he finds out it's me...your boyfriend, he's gonna shit bricks!" Vince laughed with a smug grin. I LOVED this idea!!! Kinky!!

I nodded and dialed the guys number. "Hello this is Robert, who's calling?" He picked up. "Hi baby...this is y/n, we met at the bar earlier." I tried to talk in the most seductive way I could. "Ah so you did call. Not to say I'm not a little sad you didn't show up here instead." I could here the smugness in Robert's voice. "Me too, but my boyfriend came around...but he doesn't pay much attention to me anymore so
I uh...thought I'd call you to see if I could still please a man." This felt so strange to say, but Vince seemed to actually really like it.

"So the question is...what can I do for you?" I said in the most lusty voice I could manage while blushing as red as a tomato.  This is about the time when Vince started to leave hot, but silent kisses and marks on my neck as he heard it all. Talk about kinky...hahahaha.

"Oh I want to get a feel of that gorgeous body!" Robert still had that same smirking cocky tone is his voice, but we could faintly hear the sound of a zipper. I knew what that meant and it only made me blush more.

"Got to treat a woman nice so first I'd kiss down your neck and chest all the way to your supple sweet breast, making sure to pay equal attention to each nipple." Robert spoke in a lusty voice now too. Just as Robert had wanted to do, Vince did do! Vince left soft, but wet kisses all the way to my boobs. He swirled and flicked his tongue around each of my sensitive nipples before sucking lightly on the skin above to leave a hickey. I let out a very soft moan as all this happened.

  "Now I sadly know I can't physically touch you, but I can tell you all the naughty things I would do if I were there and listen as those dirty moans fall from your pretty lips while you touch yourself." Robert now spoke in a deeper dirtier way and if I was blushing heavy before, you wouldn't believe how red I was now!

"My hands running down your sides as I left even more kisses making my way further down your body till I was in between your thighs just BEGGING for a taste..." My heart beat faster as he spoke, but not because of him! Because of Vince! This wasn't something that ever happened, not to me at least! So I was nervous! But Vince just winked at me with a smirk and trailed the same hot wet kisses down my stomach and to each of my thighs before he spread them apart more. My heart beat so fast from nerves I thought I would pass out, but then all of those nerves were gone as I practically sat up with a loud gasp when Vince twisted his tongue around in me. "FUCK!" It sounded like I was crying, but NO! It felt like I was being shot, but in a good way!

  Vince kept on licking and sucking over the most sensitive things as I shakily tried to continue talking to Robert. "Good that's what I love to hear, if only your boyfriend could make you do the things just my voice can." Robert fake sighed and I tapped Vince's shoulder meaning for him to stop since I was too close already.  He popped his head up and smirked, "I liked that one!" Vince whispered softly and kissed my cheek.

"I bet you're all wet and dripping now...what not going to return the favor? I bet that mouth feels so good wrapped around some lucky guy's cock..." Robert's voice began to get very breathy as he chuckled. "Oh it does..." Vince smirked and whispered again. "You're so easy for me..." Robert began to go from fun sexy talk to a long string of degrading things.

I looked at Vince starting to get actually teary. "I don't want to do this anymore...you make me feel wonderful, but he's making me feel like a cherry nose hooker." I whispered to Vince who quickly got up and stood by the phone. "Alright dude that's enough." It was actually sweet how Vince got defensive and protective of me when I told him there was something I didn't like.

"Who the hell are you?!" Robert seemed to get upset too. "Iiiiii'mmm Vince. I'm the guy who gets to do all the shit you want to do to my fiancé!" Vince smirked and hung up the phone cutting off Robert then he came back over to me.

"I want this Vince to pay attention to me, not the time is money or make Robert mad Vince. The sweet, but savory Vince." I chuckled. "Pleeeeaaaasssee."

Vince smirked and kissed my passionately and he lined up and pushed into me. Thank god I was already prepped because even though Vince had the shape of a woman....he was all man downstairs and well endowed at that.

I starred to move my hips against his as the thrust into me and battled my tongue for power. I arched my body against his when he picked up pace and threw my head back. I was in heaven! Every single thrust was better than the last and I was SCREAMING in pleasure.

"Ah! HaAh! Vince I'm...So close.." I ran out of breath and with that really was pushed over the edge hitting my orgasm right then. As I panted, Vince winked at me and with a few thrust later he came deep inside me. Finally after a night of true chaos...we were back to where we belonged and all it took was a good fucking!

"I love you Vince..." I kissed his cheek panting as he pulled out of me. "I love you too, Yn. Let's get married tomorrow morning." Vince genuinely seemed serious, and with that we cuddled up to sleep.

What did I tell you....chaos....