Happy Birthday//Vince Neil

(This was originally supposed to be about Dave hahaha).

⚠️MENTIONS COCAINE⚠️

I woke up and knew it was a BUSY day today for me. Today was Vince's birthday aannndddd I wanted to do something special if you know what I mean. Thankfully Vince was going to the studio to hang out with the Motley Crue boys, so I had at least 10 hours to do it all. First things first I need to shower and shave...EVERYTHING to Vince's likings.

I grabbed my bathrobe and went to take a hot shower. I was thinking about what I was gonna for for Vince tonight...I knew it had to be something hot and heavy, but what?! I thought about this all while I shaved and then it came to me, I knew exactly what I was going to do. Something I had done up until I met Vince...he's actually never seen me do this...

After I showered I got dressed and now was off to her a spray tan first, then ingredients for a cake, then a spray tan, then something to wear, a couple gifts, and finally the things I needed for the surprise. Maybe I'd even throw in a little bit of Vinces's favorite...it was his 25th birthday after all.

I went to get my tan and the lady asked me about what plans I had for the weekend and things like that, I told her it was my husband's birthday and I had a surprise for him later. Then when I got to the supermarket to get his cake mix a man came up to me and was asking me all about Motley Crue's next move. I always laughed at these guys...hey I'm just the wife, you wanna know what's going on then go blow him yourself hahaha.

I got Vince's cake mix and went to a pay phone to call my dear friend Becca. She finally answered, "hello?" "Hey! Becca! Are you going to the studio anytime soon? I need an outfit perfect to wear with Vince tonight AND I need to take some photos." You could hear the smirk in my voice.

You see, Becca and I used to be Playboy bunnies. Well...Becca was, I was in the waitress part, she was in the magazines. I was getting some really sexy hot photos made for Vince for his birthday! Plus I needed a lingerie outfit. Becca giggled excitedly and told me to go there right away.

I changed into first a pinup looking cage style strappy panty and bra set and took photos leaning over a vanity and smirking as I put on makeup. Photo two was myself sitting with my legs arched and wearing a black thong, no bra/shirt, puffy fur coat and a fake 20s cigarette. It was supposed to look kinda classy...even though my tits were out.

The last photo I took was myself laying completely nude except for white go-go boots and touching both my tit and inner thigh close to my vag. It was strange to be spread in front of all these photos, but Vince would like them so that's what mattered!

Once the photos were done I got them put up in these smaller poster size frames  since the photos were fairly big! Then I got the lingerie outfit from Becca! Finally I made a last stop and went home!

I got home and began baking the cake. Shortly after Vince  walked through the door and came behind me kissing my neck. "Happy birthday, honey!" I smiled and turned around kissing him. "How was your day at work?" I smiled and put the cake in the oven. "Oh it was pretty good! We all went out and had some sushi and champagne, the boys got me a little something special for my birthday..." Vince tapped his nose and winked.

I chuckled and put my arm over his shoulder. "Well...I've got a birthday present for you too...why don't you go downstairs to the playroom and I'll be down in a moment...and make yourself absolutely comfortable..." I smirked and kissed his neck. Vince nodded and made his way downstairs.

I changed into the pink outfit I got from Becca and made my way the opposite way down so I was standing behind the curtains we had up for...play. I took steps through the satin and smirked at Vince as I walked around the stripper pole I had put in today. "Before I met you...I did a lot of this. Now only for you..." I winked and twisted my way up the pole.

After contorting my body for a bit I spiraled off the pole and stepped over to Vince who was already comfy. I took his present, which happened to be a bit of cocaine, and made a line on his thigh. I sniffed the line up then stroked Vince as I started bobbing my head to blow him.

A few minutes later white stringy cum swirled down my throat and Vince was kissing me hotly again and pinning me under him. He ripped the outfit off of my and kissed every inch of my newly exposed flesh as he prepped me. "Ready?" He lined himself up. "Ready Vince , Happy birthday." I smiled and moaned and he thrusted into me.

Vince pounded into me hard and fast. I left scratch marks down his back as I was in ecstasy! He hips moved in magical ways on and off stage, but moved the BEST when he was railing me.

I started screaming and clenching around him. "Ah!! Vince!! Aaah I'm close!!! God- fuck!!" I moaned breathy and arched my body. "I'm coming baby...just hold on a little longer..." he kissed my neck and I felt him twitch inside me. Soon he squeezed my hips and filled me with his cum! "AH!! Vince!!! Oh! Ah.....fuck....mmmmhmmmm... Damn..." I panted finally being like a wild tiger that had been let from its cage. 

After we both cleaned up, we went upstairs and had the Chocolate cake. "Best birthday ever!" Vince kissed me....still naked by the way hahahah.