Sweet//Rachel Bolan

(HIIIII! I promise I haven't been dead, I've been dealing with a lot of personal things and work and tears. I hope you all are well! And I'm going to TRY TO BE BACK TO WRITING!!)

My boyfriend Rachel and I were going for a date today and then I was going to his house to stay the night. He picked me up around noon and we went on a really nice lunch date at a local pizzaria.  We had also gone for a walk at the park in which Rachel had picked me some flowers from one of the paths. He was sweet...Sweet.

We now were at his apartment watching some 30 rock and trying to start a moment if you know what I mean...

We both sat on the sofa, his arm was around me and he kept kissing softly. I put my hand on his chest and kissed him deeper, myself wanting more heat and roughness for once. Rachel softened the kiss and used his free hand to hold my hand that was on his chest. I broke this kiss and sighed.

"What's wrong?" Rachel looked at me extremely softly. "I...have I lost something about me? Is there someone else?" I wasn't mad at him, I just didn't know why all of a sudden things had grown so soft between us. "No, of course not! Never! You're amazing! I'm just worried about hurting you again..." he looked down sad.

I knew why this was all happening now. About a month ago, Rachel and I were playing this new sex board game he got from Baz for his birthday, and well one thing led to another and I was sore for a couple days.

I kissed his cheek. "Rachel that's very sweet. I love sweet you, but honey you're not going to hurt me I promise, and if you do...I know you'll take care of me." I smiled and leaned on him. Rachel finally smiled and nodded. "Now...fuck me like you mean it!" I smirked evilly.

*A tiny bit later*

My body rattled and throttled against the bed, thrashing as well as I could while restrained by the leather belts Rachel  had recently been wearing. The punk looking brunette at the end of my bed kept fucking me like I was a toy as I gasped, sucking in air in ecstasy! Wanting nothing more than to drag my fingers down my back leaving my claw marks- AH!

"Rach- I'm gonna cum! I'm so cl-close!" I could barley get the words out without trembling from a fuck so good.  It was in that moment Rachel quickly released my legs, flipped me on my stomach, and fucked my doggy style. Hitting my g spot with every thrust.... I bit the pillow my head was pushed into...I was in HEAVEN! And with a few final thrust, I felt the warm white liquid spill through me and it was enough to send me over the edge. I came with a scream of Rachel's name and curse words into the pillow.

Rachel pulled out and I turned over once he released me, smiling wide. "Well, hot enough for you?" He panted. "Hell yeah." I chuckled and pecked his lips as I caught my breath.