Workout //Zakk Wylde

"Y/n! Faster, c'mon kid!" The gym coach shouted at me we were running the inner court since it was raining outside. I groaned and ran a bit faster, but truly wasn't feeling all that up to it today.....or that whole semester. Yeah....I was failing gym class because I didn't show much proof of workouts, but running around in circles for an hour isn't much fun....to me.

As I was running past the locker rooms I noticed my boyfriend Zakk peaking out of the boys door motioning for me. When the coach wasn't looking I ran over to him.

"Hi!!!! I thought you were away for the next couple days with the school band?! What are you going back!?" I hugged him as we ducked into the locker room. "Well currently watching you run around getting yelled at, but actually I got in a bit of trouble with my Buddy and got suspended for a bit....soooo they sent me home and I decided to come surprise you." Zakk smiled and kissed me.

"We truly I'm surprised!! But I have to get back to gym class...I'm failing and I won't graduate this year if I fail gym....because apparently I 'don't show sweat proof of work out'...." I groaned and made air quotes. "Well I can help with one of those things...." He smirked and leaned me against the lockers kissing me deeply. "Got a rubber?" I asked casually. "Always." He smirked and kissed my cheek.

The two of us undressed in a sweaty hot make out session. I twirled Zakk's hair and left teasing kisses on his neck as he EXCITEDLY rolled on the rubber. "Ready, babe?" He asked and lifted me against the wall. "Always...." I crashed my lips into his.

Zakk started to thrust easy at first letting me get used to it since we'd only done this 2 other times. He kissed me softly, but as things got hotter....he slipped his tongue into my mouth and started to play with mine. While his calloused fingertips ran over my nipples and down my body to my ever so sensitive spot. Where he began to rub...and I trembled but opened for him more.

Soon Zakk's thrust became more and more lustrous his sweaty hair draped over his neck as our bodies were arched against each other in sheer ecstasy. In and out....in out....my quick pants were in perfect rhythm with his deep lusty thrust.

He placed his hand on the small of my back and pulled me even close than I knew we could be as he teeth ever so gently grazed the skin on my neck. "Ah!" Just a twinge of pain ran through my body and mixed with the pleasure when he bit the skin. "Zakk...fuck, babe....I'm gonna cum!!" I gasped and tilted my head back giving him easier access to the marks he might want to leave.

"Hold on for me baby, just a little bit longer I'm almost there too...." Zakk began to pant and his thrust grew much quicker. I nodded and bit my lip almost to the point of drawing blood from myself.

My legs shook. My nails dug into his back. I was in a frenzy of passion and yet begging for more of what he was giving me. With a last deep thrust and a squeeze of my thigh Zakk came deep inside of me. While I wanted to kiss him, the pleasure over took me and all was able to do was let out a soundless scream of a moan...

After he pulled and we caught our breath, the two of us got dressed and I went back to gym class, he probably went home to play guitar....but not to say I didn't finally get a workout in.