Where's My Tip//Marq Torien

Thank God, a lunch break! I'm starving! I went to sit down in one of the hidden booths at the restaurant I worked, but just as I did..... "Hey y/n! You got a table, sweetheart!" My boss called to me so sighed and put my sandwich down grumbling. "I'm on it..." Deep breath, it's only a job. I put my apron on back over my black waitress dress and went to the table.

"Hi welcome to Dimma's! What can I get yo-...." it was my boyfriend Marq. "Marq what the hell are you doing here? You know this is my my lunch time!" I put my hands on hips. "Well....baby you see....you're hungry, I'm horny....maybe the two of us can make a deal?...I'll take you to dinner tonight, anywhere you want to go!" he smirked and held one of my hands. I rolled my eyes. "Fine, but I'm charging you for a meal." I wrote down a basic cheeseburger meal price and left it on the table before taking Marq back around to this one room with a  hidden booth where staff eats.

I turned off the lights, but it was still so lit so it was basically just dimming the room. Marq pushed up my dress and a bent over the table resting my elbows on it and staring at the wall. "I'm taking these for now..." Marq said in a funny way and took off my panties as I stayed bent. I nodded and waited impatiently acting like I was bored even though at this point I wanted it just as much as he did.

I heard him unzip his jeans and caress my shoulder. "Are you ready?" He leaned forward to make eye contact for a moment. "Yeah, I gotta get back to work soon so be quick." I looked back at him and nodded. I looked back at the wall and dropped my head moaning softly as I felt him push into me. "Aaah...." I moaned out shaky and softly.

Marq waited a moment before he put his hand on my hip holding me against him and started to thrust into me. "Fuck.... I really...really missed you..." Marq managed to stammer out in moans. "I missed you too-.." I panted as I heard our feet sliding against the floor and the table booth hit against the wall slightly.

Marq's thrust got quicker and the table's banging got louder and quicker. Just then I looked at the clock realizing my lunch was almost over, but also realizing something else. "Marq! You didn't wear a fucking condom!" I tapped his wrist meaning for him to quickly get out of me. We DEFINITELY weren't ready for kids yet.

He quickly pulled out of me, but pouted. "But I need to cum! I was almost there!!" He furrowed his brows. "Yeah you and the rest of the Baukake Boys..." I rolled my eyes laughing at the play on words an interviewer made a few months earlier. "Hey!....shut up.." Marq laughed and I kneeled down in front of him to at least let him finish.

"NOT in my hair..." I warned and then opened my mouth beginning to suck him. Funny....there was a lot more sucking than blowing in blow jobs. I looked up to him who had his eyes closed while I stroked what I couldn't fit in my mouth. Within moments later the fucker pulled himself from my lips and came all over my face. Yeah....Baukake Boys for sure...

I stood up glaring him and wiped my face with a napkin. "Thanks..." I fixed my dress and held out my hand. "What?" He looked at me confused and adjusted himself. "You come on my lunch break, steal my underwear, forget to wear a rubber, cum all over my face, and STILL keep me starved from not having lunch......where's my tip?!" I joked, but also....was kinda serious. "Well I'll give you a tip after dinner tonight..." Marq winked and kissed my cheek before going to pay for his 'meal' and leaving.