Warm Me Up//Nuno Bettencourt

"Hurry it's cold!! Cold cold!!" Nuno chuckled and opened the door as I ran inside and the cold wind blew on us running from the car to inside the house. "Brrrrr...it's colder in here than it is outside..." I tucked my jacket in more and warmed my hands with my breath as I shook.

"Your nose is almost blue it's so cold...go get in bed under the covers, I'll start the heat and get something nice to make you warm okay?" Nuno  smiled and kissed my cheek. He was almost ice cold himself. I nodded and ran up the stairs.

I tucked under the covers using my breath to almost hot-box myself so I could get warm. Downstairs I heard Nuno cracking the sticks for our wood burning stove and then a couple of clinking noises. Whatever it was, I knew the house would be warm when we woke up in the morning.

The next thing I heard was the water in our bathroom running, I guess Nuno was going to take a bath. Then there was him plugging in our heater for our room. "Nuno honey, is everything alright?" My head was still under the blankets so I couldn't see. "Yes dear, it's almost ready!" He said quickly and by the sound of his steps went back to the bathroom.

A while later the water stopped running and the radio was clicked on, it was playing 80s ballads. I decided to see what was going on so I left the blankets on the bed and went to see Nuno.

"Sweetheart are you okay?" I leaned in the doorway and Nuno was pouring a glass of champagne before handing it to me. "I am...I was just making a little something for you." He smiled and that's when I noticed he was in a robe. "Oh?" I chuckled. "What better than a romantic even to shake off the cold...?" He smiled and hot on the bubble bath with his champagne.

I smiled at his sweet gesture and undressed my layers then got in the tub with my own glass too.

"This is really nice Nuno..." I smiled and kissed his jaw as I leaned on his chest and torso. "And it's only getting nicer...!" He smirked and slipped his tongue into my mouth, exploring and teasing my own. I eventually had to break the kiss for air.

"Mmm..Nuno... while I do enjoy your warming touch, we might indeed want to wash ourselves..." I smirked and leaned into his ear "...but after that I'll let you warm me up some more...." I whispered . Nuno nodded and we got the soap and began to wash.

Every toned inch of him glistened with the water and soap that made it each contour look slick and so....well you know. I swallowed hard and tried hard to hide my blush and the feeling that was now BURNING inside. I wanted to squeeze my thighs together so bad and ease a bit of my desire, but I couldn't....as he was sitting right across from me in the water. But I needed him....

"Nuno....forget the rest of the bath, we're clean enough... I-..." God I couldn't take it any longer I kissed him hard letting him know I was ready. "Let's just try off first so we don't freeze when we get to the bedroom." Nuno chuckled and got us towels to dry off. 

After we dried off, we went back to the bedroom which was finally a bit warm now.

For a moment we just stood there...just looking at each other admiring each other. Finally he pulled me close and kissed me. I put my arms around his neck while he held me around my waist and went to gently lay me on the bed.

"...you're so warm...." I said smiling softly while Nuno kissed my neck and I lightly tangled his hair. "But you're hot...!" Nuno said and pulled me closer by my hips before kissing me again. I moaned softly as I felt our parts lightly caress each other.

I pushed him off and held his hand as I now kissed down his torso until I got to his V-line. I flashed my eyes up to him before I started to stroke him. "Mmmhmm baby!" Nuno sucked in sharply. I feathered over his tip with my thumb and kissed him, using my tongue to explore his mouth.

".... I'm uh.... I'm ready now...." I smirked and handed him a rubber packet. "As you command misses..." Nuno opened the packet and put on the rubber while I laid down.

Nuno got over me and spread my legs just a bit further than I had them. I pulled him down for a kiss as he pushed into me. "Ah!" I gasped hard and held onto his shoulder digging my nails in as I was in a bit of pain. "Are you okay babe?" Nuno asked kissing my neck. "Yeah...ah....you can go now just...start slow..." I panted softly.

Nuno began to thrust slowly at first a bit timidly. I held on to him tighter trying to get more. "Harder Nuno....you can do it deeper, you won't break me." I smiled and put my legs around him making him go at a more passionate pace.

Now Nuno was doing great and my body was shaking as I grew closer. "Ah! Nuno!!! I'm almost there!!" I moaned heavy and tried to move against him. "Me too, it feels so good...." He panted and I felt his teeth graze my skin. This sent me over the edge and I moaned in an almost scream as I came! "NUNO!!" I called out his name as the feeling over took me. After a few more thrust Nuno kissed me hard and came.

Nuno pulled out of me and tossed the condom away then laid back down and held me under the blankets. "Warmer now?" Nuno chuckled. "Much warmer, thank you for the great night baby...I love you." I kissed his cheek. "I love you too, honey....sleep tight..." Nuno gave me a final kiss and we went to sleep.