Strawberries//Rick Savage

(Enjoy a very sweet Rick Savage smut!) 🍓🍓🍓

I woke up and sighed. Today was my fiancé Rick and I's anniversary. We would've been married by now except...the night he proposed was the night the band left on tour...a year ago. During that time Rick and I had been going through a lot of hardship, but when he proposed that night...it seemed to save us. He promised to come back to me and I promised to wait for him. That was year ago today and we've still never got to...consummate our love. Today I was missing him deeply...I was missing his kiss and missing his embrace.

I convinced myself to shower and dress up in what I would've warn had them moment been able to come, but then I felt sad again so I just put my hair up and put back on my sweatshirt and matching sweatpants. Then...I went back to laying down. I wondered what he was doing right now...I bet he's....dancing. Rick loved to dance, we often did it a lot. I smiled at fur thought of spinning around a ballroom with him. And got teary as their song came on the radio...Miss You In A Heartbeat.... I did miss Rick, I missed him more than anything I ever have. I fell asleep with this thought and the words of the song.

I woke up when I felt the bed dip and swallowed in terror when the arms pulled me closer to the guest in my bed. I was ready to punch whoever it was until I heard that familiar voice, "Happy anniversary, y/n. I missed you so much..." he kissed my cheek. "I missed you too, Rick....happy anniversary hunny." I smiled and rolled over to see him. He was just as handsome as ever.

"Are you hungry? I can make you something to eat if you are." I said softly and caressed his cheek. "Not so much, I've got a better idea...let's do what we planned to do a year ago..." Rick lifted my chin and kissed me softly but passionately. "Alright...let me just go grab something real quick..." I smiled and went downstairs to get the bowl of whipped cream and the strawberries...I always thought this would be something sweet to do with Rick afterwards.

I went back up stairs and Rick was sitting on our bed with his feet up on it. I sat the treats down on the nightstand and went to straddle his lap. "Did you wait for me?..." I asked softly and began to undress him while kissing his neck. "I promised I would...of course I waited for you, honey..." he smiled and undressed me too. "I waited for you too, Sav..." I smiled and looked at him in love.

Well...there we sat, skin to skin. I knew it was there I could feel him hard against my thigh, but I hadn't looked yet to see...it. I had never looked...at any, yeah...Rick was going to be the first, but first I had to get over this blushed embarrassed feeling I had. I mean...he was eventually to be my husband after all. I smiled at Rick, but I could feel my lips twitching in nerves.

"Here hunny, have one..." Rick dipped a strawberry in whipped cream and fed it to me, probably sensing my nerves. "It's okay, don't be scared. You know that if you want to we can stop, we don't even have to go through with it. I just like being here with you seeing your sweet smile...that's plenty enough for me." He smiled sweetly while I chewed it and afterwards I looked at him sweetly. "I'm ready, I want it to be with you..." I kissed his lips softly and put my arms around his neck.

Rick laid me down, my back against the sheets and got over me. I caressed his cheek reassuring him I was ready and very softly and gently he entered me. "Sav...hold on a minute, don't move quite yet." I whimpered a bit. Truth be told I waited for Rick...I waited my whole life for him, I was a virgin until just this moment.

He waited while I adjusted to the feeling and moved only when I told him I was alright. Rick moved slowly and softly in and out of me, if felt nice...I enjoyed the gentleness of it all. Sav held me closer and I planted a deep kiss on his lips as his thrust got a little deeper. Our tongues waltzed with each other around the ballroom that was our kiss.

It was a couple minutes later that I started to moan and squirm. "Sav i feel it...I'm close..." I blushed breathy. Rick kissed my jaw until himself moaned deeply, but high and released inside me. I shook softly and squeezed his hand as I came just a moment later.

After it was all over and we were laying in bed together we decided that we would get married the next day, but for now.....more strawberries and cream!