"We're married!"//Rachel Bolan

Rachel's P.O.V.

Y/n leaned on my whispering in my ear as we drove back from San Diego, she said all the words I longed to hear all these months away...now I was speeding down I-10 back to our home in L.A. to satisfy my sweet bride before we both steamed up the car. We were almost home. God I couldn't drive quick enough even with the pedal to the floor.

We got off on an exit and only about 45 minutes later driving down an old farm road did we realize it was the wrong one. And y/n definitely wasn't helping with all the dirty words falling from her pretty mouth in the passenger seat. I swear I don't know why I wasted so much time with groupies when I could've just married y/n, who I love, and had much better sex and a wonderful love/life to come home to.

She tugged on my sleeve. "Pull over...we're not gonna make it home in time..." she smirked. "Here? Aren't you worried about getting caught?" I was a bit apprehensive, I had only had sex in a car once and got in so much trouble with my parents. "Well I could suck your dick while you're driving instead, but you can't return that favor tonight soooo I like this option better. Plus we're in the middle of nowhere, we're gonna be fine." So adventurous haha. I nodded agreeing and we moved to the backseat.

Y/n undressed quickly and leaned her back against the window waiting for me. I followed in undressing and brought her overtop me laying her against my chest. I left soft yet hot kisses on her lips as I caressed down her back stopping to softly squeeze her ass. What can I say I'm an ass man haha. She moaned softly into our kiss and started to leave then down my jaw and neck. This time I moaned at it as I felt my erection grow against her skin.

"Baby....do you want to skip the foreplay? I don't know if I'll make it through and...from the sound of it I don't know that you will either..." she asked me softly and looked at me deeply. I nodded. Thank god because I would not at all get through it, but I did love the feeling of being able to tease and please her with only my fingers....they weren't just good for playing bass.

Y/n moved a bit and we switched positions so I was on top. "I'm ready babe...rock rock my world..." her voice was lusty and music to my ears.

I carefully pushed into her earning a gasp and them heavy moan from her. "Feels okay?" I asked her softly to which she quickly nodded so I started to thrust. This must be what heaven feels like. You see y/n and I had never had true sex. She was celibate when I met her I think she had a bad sting of hookups and got bored of sex. I mean she wasn't a virgin and neither was I, but the most we had ever done together was the oral or digit stuff...but since tonight was our wedding night I finally got to have my moment with my amazing WIFE.

"Oh Rachel! Harder babe!! Faster please!!" She arched her body against mine and I complied. She put her legs around me and pulled me in deeper, fuck this felt so good! "You look so hot there hitched breathing, moaning, blushed, and getting...I'm so lucky to be yours..." I began to get close so i tried to hit her g spot every time and she became a moaning mess.

The car shook, I was moaning, y/n was screaming, and just as I came in her and she with me, there was a bright light and knock at the window. I rolled it down. "Alright kids c'mon we're going downtown to the police station, we'll call your folks." The cop sighed seeming like he was used to this. "WE'RE MARRIED!" Y/n and I said in unison. "Since when?!" The officer replied. "Since tonight!" I blurted and showed him our rings. "Well congratulations! But you can't do that here, them preachers will have you two plastered around here like bandits." The cop laughed and we did too before we got dressed and packed up to leave.

"So not the wedding night you were expecting?" I chuckled thinking I blew it. "No way! Even better!" She smiled wide surprising me. "I love you y/n." I kissed her cheek. "I love you too Rachel! Now let's get home for round 2!" She laughed and we went home....for an indeed round 2...3...4,5...and 6!