Inexperienced//Bret Michaels

(This is all Bret's Point of view)

I was at my house where my parents and I lived with my... 'girlfriend' y/n. She was leaning on my shoulder we were watching a movie when suddenly she sighed. "Wanna have sex?" She looked at me plainly. I thought for a moment "I Uh....I never have....I'm a Virgin...." I looked down red and embarrassed. She laughed for a moment. "Oh you're serious....well um....I can show you....for free!" She joked. The next thing I new she grabbing my face and we were making out.

I licked her bottom lip...my tongue asking, but secretly begging for entrance into her mouth to tangle with her own. She granted me access and out tongues tangled in fiery scene, like two snakes twisted in a fight for dominance. She slowly let her hand wander down to my lap and into my waistband past my boxers. Y/n stroked me and I gasped, inevitably letting her win the battle of the kiss.

"Relax baby...." She continued to stroke me rubbing her thumb over my throbbing rip as she also kissed sensually just under my ear. I nodded and let my shaking hands caresses her now exposed hips. Y/n sat up and took off her bra then grabbed my hands and made them hold and lightly squeeze her perfect breasts. "Don't they feel nice...you can do more than just hold them..." she smirked. I swallowed hard and leaned closer letting my tongue run over the sensitive perky buds. She gasped and shivered then squeezed her thighs smiling....I knew I must've done good so I did the other nipple too.

Y/n kissed me again making me lay back on the bed then kissed her way down to my waistband. She pulled down my jeans and boxers and my hard cock sprung our. Y/n smirked before grasping and kissing the tip. "Aaah!" I sucked in sharply. She took a lick up the shaft before playing with the tip and taking me into her mouth. She swirled her tongue and bobbed her head until soon the tip of my cock was hitting the back of her throat, her nose was pressed against my lower V, and I was gripping the sheets moaning.

My body shook and trembled as I felt the hot liquid that had previously only been in my hands, spilled down y/n's throat. I felt her swallow it along with the slight bit of my tip momentarily and I gasped again. She moved her head back setting me free and a small bit of fun ran down her chin. She wiped it off and got over me again. "Now...now I need you to fuck me, baby...don't worry I'll show you....I know how you're inexperienced..." she pressed her fingers to my lips and I nodded softly.

"Put on the rubber...." She handed me a packet and caressed my cheek. I opened it and rolled it on my cock. I looked at her unsure what to do next. She got over me straddling my hips before sliding herself down onto my hardness. I moaned as she did so...this felt so much better than my hand or anything I could imagine! Y/n moaned as well and let her lips fall parted. "Oh Bret....you're so big...ah..." she rolled her hips with each word and sucked in her breath too.

I began to thrust my hips and she rolled hers. The sight of her body and breast bouncing up and down on mine was almost as good as the feeling of being in her. I got a bit more confidence and held onto her hips, rolling them a bit faster as my thrust got deeper and quicker. "Oh! Bret!! I'm gonna-...." Within am couple seconds I felt a light wetness run down my shaft as she came. The feeling of her clench around me and the sight of her was enough to send me over the edge and a couple thrust later I spilled into the condom panting.

We both came down and I took off the condom. Y/n dressed and headed home or to wherever she went off to and I laid in my bed.....wow.....I just had sex!