If Looks Could kill//Tommy Lee

(Okay yes another Mötley Crüe, BUT this Heart song I felt just had to go with Mötley.)

  "Get her the fuck out of here!" I grinned my teeth pointing towards the door. I've just caught my fiancé Tommy fucking another girl in our living room!! I'm gonna kill him....no, but I want to. Motherfucker...

I was in our bedroom packing my shit to leave when Tommy came in there to tell me she was gone and explain what "valid reason" there was for fucking some bimbo 2 days before our wedding!

"I know...I know I fucked up, but I-..." Tommy started to talk, but I cut him off. "Oh is that her name, UP? Or is that some other one you fucked again?" I was being sarcastic because I couldn't see straight I was so mad. "Baby listen-.." he started to talk again, but this time I cut him off by slapping him. This received an angry gasp from him, but oh fucking well!

"No you listen to me fucker! Seriously you're cheating on me AGAIN?! And two days before our wedding?! What the fuck is wrong with you?!" I threw my things down. "Wrong with me?! The fuck is wrong with you?! You come in here smacking me like you're some dude, what do wanna fight huh?!" So now we weren't even talking about the cheating anymore.

"No I wanna kill you fucker!" I tripped his leg causing Tommy to fall on the ground then I stood over him. "Now clearly I can't, but if looks could kill..." I sat down in between his legs as Tommy laid flat on his back. I leaned over him and caught his lips in a heavy rough kiss. He kissed back even more and tried to turn us so he was on top, but I squeezed his wrist. "No. You should've thought about that before fucking her." I glared at him. Tommy rolled his eyes and huffed flustered at me.

I took off my top and jeans throwing them aside and delved back to our heavy hating kiss. I would never kill him, but I was going to make him suffer in way that drove Tommy crazy, sexually.

I kissed down his torso then sat smirking and stroking him firmly. Tommy moaned and sat up for grab me, but I pushed him back to the floor. "Get it through your head hotshot, I'm the one in charge now and by time I'm done with you, you'll be reeling from the pain." I kissed his cheek all while he moaned and I stroked him. But this was getting boring...for me.

I wanted something for me instead...alright I guess I'll fuck him, but not for him...for me.

"Tommy...are you ready?" Just because I was mad and wanted him to suffer doesn't mean I was going to make him do something he didn't want to do. Tommy nodded frantically so I positioned and slid down onto him.

"Aaahhha.." I bit my lip moaning softly as I began to roll my hips. Tommy grabbed me by my hips once again try to lead but I grabbed is face roughly and pinned his arms above his head. "I want to hear you say you're sorry, cause nobody takes advantage of me..." I left hickeys downs his neck, nipping here and there earning desperate moans from him. "I'm sorry..." Tommy panted and squirmed under me.

I picked up my rolling pace and took him in deeper, I was moaning and gasping with every move, FUCK! "Ah! I'm gonna cum!" I screamed and threw my head back coming hard with there. Tommy had they look on his face that begged. "Can I? Please...please..." He panted. "Only when I say..."  I shook my head and smirked. "Baby don't hurt me no more!...." Tommy screamed begging and twitching inside of me just about to cum. So, ya know what I did? I got up and got dressed.

"Huh?! What are you doing?!" He looked at me wide eyed and panting still on the edge of organs. I grabbed my suitcase full of my stuff and walked to the door. "Sorry Tommy ole boy, I don't put you with cheaters a second time." And with that I smirked and walked out the house away from our life we had together, maybe his midnight bimbo could be his new homemaker.