Hands//Billy Idol

(So I've been PROMISING my friend this exact one for like 2 months now so I present to Billy Idol. Enjoy him and his hands)

I was a young adult living abroad in the UK during the time I had my fling with star Billy Idol. How I met him was kind of strange. I was 19 at the time and making my money by working as a tattoo artist in a small shop. One day this blonde punky leather clad kid walked in, but this wasn't just any kid...tho was Billy Idol!!

"Hi welcome to Clockwork Tattoo, my name is y/n! What are you looking for today sir?" I smiled and sent to the counter he was being MY customer and I'd fight to have him as such! "Yeah...I want a dagger tattoo on my outer forearm." He sounded very bold in the way he talked. "Okay uhhh come this way!" I took him to the chair and put a basic dagger stencil on his outer forearm.

As I started the tattoo, I noticed his hands....and if you know my, you know hands are my BIGGEST turn on. Billy Idol had almost perfect hands...so manly and strong, but soft and would feel so good against my skin or holding me against a door.... It was about this time I noticed I was drooling and so did he.

"Whatcha staring at?" Billy smirked. "Oh Um...nothing just thinking about how great of a canvas you are for tattoos!" I batted my eyes trying to flirt a bit. "Wanna do the ole in and out?" Billy smirked "Hah I remember that movie! Sure I'm down for a good shag!" I put the equipment away and took him to this room we had that had a bed. (For some reason.)

"So....what's your kink?" Billy undressed and I stared him down as I did too. "HANDS!!" I was drooling over him now! "Then hands it shall be..." he smirked and left me a passionate roughy kiss clearly making it known he was in control.

"I need you Idol baby, put it in me!" I couldn't wait any longer so I flipped us and lowered myself onto his rock hard member. "Mmmmm ah! I didn't imagine you were this big!" I moaned, but it hurt a bit too...that wasn't any reason for me to stop however. I began to rock my hips back and forth as I bit my lip and caresses my own body up and down...all around.

One of Billy's hands went to help me move my hips and occasionally smack my ass, but the other hand rested just his fingertips on my bottom lip. He looked at me deeply mimicking the actions as he parted my lips and pushed his finger past my pout. I played with his two fingers in my mouth as they explored and felt around my mouth...slightly petting my tongue. I moaned against his fingers as I began to bounce on him. "Oh Billy!" It came out muffled.

He began to move his hips in line with my bouncing and rocking and eventually I was on the edge of everything! "Billy! Ah! I'm so close!" I said against his fingers which he then removed them from my mouth and took those....wet fingers....and pinched my hard nipples. That was it, that was all I needed! With a loud scream I came and collapsed on him. Billy quickly pulled out of me and came all over my lower stomach before collapsing beside me as well.

"Well...I suppose I should get cleaned back up and finish your tattoo." I got up and got dressed then went to finish the tattoo.