Bonus Chapter: Memories

Alex laughed her ass all the way down the steps and out the house. She could not believe this shit. There was no way in hell Aidan made her a grandmother at 40. The word grandmother made her laugh again. When she pulled up to her destination there was a light on already. She used her key seeing the girls relaxing. "Alex what the hell you doing here?"

Alex couldn't respond, she just started laughing as she plopped her ass on the couch. Star and Simone looked at her in confusion as she just laughed. She laughed so hard she began to cry. This alarmed the two women. "Why y'all always hang out and forget to call me! I'm right next door!" Cotton sassed, she stopped in her tracks seeing Alex sobbing on the couch. "What's wrong with her?"

"I don't know she won't tell us, she was laughing and then she started crying."

"Is it Derek? Is the vow renewal off?" She shook her head.

"Is it one the kids?"

"Kidsss, babies oh my gosh." She cried.

"Babies?"

"Oh my gosh! One of them kids got pregnant! Alex is about to be a Gigi!" Star yelled and laughed.

"Star that's not funny. I feel your pain Alex." Cotton consoled her. Jaden had made her one just a year earlier. The military stereotypes were very true. Married and with a baby in no time.

"I-I just can't believe it. I thought we had more time. I have one making babies and the other trying to make babies."

"Who Strawberry?"

"I don't want to talk about it. It is not my business to tell."

"Well it's just one important question. Who is the baby mother that trapped my nephew?"

"Bella."

"As in little Bella?" Cotton asked.

"His best friend?"  Simone side eyed her.

"The one you always out with?" Star added.

"Yup. And please we hang out from time to time when she's in town."

"Damn, Alex the grandma."

She winced hearing that name before her eyes watered. Sure she was being dramatic but this hit different. She wasn't expecting this to happen until atleast after he drafted.

"You want a blunt sis? I grew some more." Simone rubbed her back soothingly.

"Yes, but Simone don't have me too high I still need to go home."

"Don't worry I got you." She smirked evilly heading to the back.

They had taken grandma Ruby's house and flipped it. At first they left everything the same but as time progressed it looked outdated. After having a family meeting Derek and Simone decided it would be left in her care. The home became a safe heaven for them. Simone had even turned one of the bedrooms into a weed growing room. That was definitely a grandma ruby trait.

Simone came back with 4 blunts to get the rotation started. Star sat up. "Simone I'm not playing you tonight. Don't have me on my ass."

"Shut up and smoke." Simone fussed. She needed them to be her test dummies. Cotton got up and turned on some music to start the smoke session.

The girls were deep into the session. The high was definitely there. Alex wasn't too sure she was making it home tonight. Her phone rang in the front room of the house falling on deaf ears.  

"So Grandma what are you gonna have the baby call you?"

"Fuck you, I am not a grandma." She shook her head in disbelief, this was absolutely unbelievable.