Snake Gate

🗣🗣COMMENT & VOTE! 🗣🗣

Derek woke up feeling anew, his wife was hugging onto him tightly

Derek woke up feeling anew, his wife was hugging onto him tightly. He turned on his side carefully moving the hair out of her face. He took in her features, her long lashes, the small moles that decorated her face. The small pout she had that made her look child like. For her to be 35 years old she didn't look like it at all. He leaned over kissing her forehead then her lips softly. Her face scrunched up then turning back to normal with a soft smile sitting on her face.

He chuckled, then slowly prying her hands off of him. After successfully removing himself he slipped out the room. Oreo was posted by their door waiting. The kids weren't here so nobody could walk him. The two walked to the kitchen he let him outside while he took out some things to make Alex's favorite breakfast.

Quickly whipping up some pancakes, cheese eggs and turkey bacon and orange juice he carried the tray upstairs. Oreo happily trailed behind him, walking into the room. He saw Alex still asleep. He set the tray down before hopping in the bed. "WAKE UPPPPP!" He kissed all over her face.

"STOP! Lemme sleep!" She pouted.

"No, I'm sure you have some stuff to do."

"I don't, no writing sessions, no producing. I can stay in this bed all day with no interruptions." She mumbled sleepily.

"Well I guess I'll just take these plates of food back downstairs then. Me and Oreo'll eat em."

Alex opened one eye peeking. "You said food?"

"Mhmm, pancakes, eggs and bacon."

She sat up a little more. "Cheese eggs?"

"Mhmm." He started to leave the room.

"Wait! I guess I can get up for some food. You haven't cooked breakfast for me in a while." Derek chuckled bringing the tray of food over to her.

"I haven't cooked anything in a while. Maybe tonight after I check out Deci I can cook dinner."

"Yeah that's cool with me. Wait...Check out Deci for what?" She stuffed her mouth.

"Boy things."

"Why not him and Aidan?"

"Because it's a Deci and Derek thing nosy. Relax, it's nothing dangerous."

"Okay, Derek don't hurt my baby."

"I won't." He smirked eating a strip of bacon.

"Good."

"You know I was thinking after breakfast I could eat. Still a lil hungry."

"But you haven't finished eating yet."

"Yeah and now my appetite has changed for something else." He leaned in closer to her smirking.