London Baby

🗣🗣 COMMENT & VOTE! 🗣🗣

"Hellooooo London!" Derek yelled stepping off the Jet.

"Must you be so loud, babe." Alex said carrying a sleeping Declan in her arms.

"Ahhh don't start that accent thing on me. You doing that the whole trip?"

"Yes, papa doesn't like when I speak in an American Accent. It reminds him of my father. Plus you like my accent, you don't complain when I use other times."

"I don't, because it's like a secret talent. So what is he gonna do about the kids?"

"They'll be fine, they were fine the last time we came here."

"Alex they were Three, Five and Ten the last time we came here."

"Exactly now they are Six, Eight, and Thirteen. They can pick it up if they want to if not then so be it."

"You already know who's going to pick it up. She does everything you do."

"And what's the problem about that?" She sassed.

"Nothing."

"Mommy, are we gonna see Poppa?" Strawberry asked removing her headphones.

"Yup, were gonna see Poppa and Glam ma and Papa Donald and everybodyyy else!"

"Yayyy! I've missed papa! He gives me money." Alayna said turning back to her device.

"So your mom said it was gonna be a big wedding? I still want to take Strawberry sight seeing for her birthday."

"No she said it's gonna be small, and I do too. Maybe we can go tomorrow. She said she had some stuff she wanted us to do. But I don't think she will start immediately."

"Yeah okay." Derek scoffed, turning towards the car window. When Alex got around her London side of the family it was like she was a little girl all over again. All the hard work of putting her foot down was non existent. He hoped this year was different. He wanted to spend some Alone time with her in the city as well. But it was looking like that was going to be impossible.

"We have arrived." The driver turned into the long driveway to Poppa's Estate, they could never get used to the beauty. The standard English Architecture.

"Man I'll never get over this place

"Man I'll never get over this place. This is what I want us to have." Derek stared out in awe.

"Nah, I think what we have is perfect for us." Alex smiled.

"Every princess needs her castle Alexandra."

"And I've already found mine Derek."

"Touché." They climbed out of the car.

"Aleeeeee!"

"Ki kiiiiii!" Alex and Kiante ran towards each other. "I've missed you cousin!"

"I've missed you too! I didn't know you would be here!"