Dealing with it all

Jarron in the MM

🗣🗣 Comment & VOTE! 🗣🗣

Lightning flashed outside of the window as the rain came down hard against the window. The two bodies moved in synchronization as they rubbed against each other. The soft and hushed moans fell from Alexandra's lips as Derek held her softly pushing himself deep inside of her.

Her hands couldn't help but to wrap around the base of his bottom pushing him deeper inside of her. The other hand wrapped around her back. He whispered sweet and soft I love you's and compliments of appreciation in her ear.

Alex felt the feeling of a million butterflies in her stomach as she reached her peak. She whimpered as he still rubbed her clit. Grabbing his face she pulled him down for a slow and nasty kiss. Him shortly following her with his own release.

Rolling off of her, the two laid in the bed panting quickly. Alex hopped from the bed running to the bathroom. Once she was done she found her husband laying there with his eyes closed. She climbed back into the bed pulling the covers over the both of them. He turned over looking at her. She smiled softly as he moved some of her hair from her face.

"Can I ask you a question?"

"No, you can't make love to me like that and then say can I ask you a question." She turned over trying to get away from him.

"Baby come here." He grabbed her waist.

"What do you want?"

"You." He smirked. "But I just wanna know how long you gonna continue to be mad at Aidy? Baby it's been two weeks."

Ever since thanksgiving Alex has been giving Aidan the coldest shoulder. No matter how much he tried she wasn't budging. Alayna was right Alex revoked his car privileges but after a couple days of them having to alternate of who was dropping and picking the kids up they decided to give it back to him due to their busy schedules and occasional laziness.

"When I feel like getting over it."

"Baby, what exactly are you even upset about? We knew they would do it eventually. Atleast he used a condom."

"Okay Derek, so when Alayna is 18 and tells us she's been having sex I want you to keep that same energy."

"Nah, my baby girl ain't having sex."

"Oh so now because it's babygirl she can't do it. But because it's ya boy Aidy it's okay. There goes that double standard. You can't do that. I'm glad he was practicing safe sex but I'm not here for the idea of him actually having sex and it being in our house!"

"Baby we had sex in Grams house all the time."

"Derek we were two grown ass people. They've been having sex since they were 17. They snuck about it and I just don't like that."

"Alex." Derek rolled his eyes.

"Okay, I'm also just trying to grasp the idea that he's not a baby anymore. I know he's growing up but geez, sex? He couldn't start with eating some pussy first or something. I just don't want to think of my oldest baby out here potentially making babies. I would like to believe all my kids are virgins even after they have kids."

"Okay Alex even I think that's a little extreme. Baby I'm not asking you to stop being mad at him. But I'm telling you to talk to him. Please, the boy is getting on my nerves with all that crying."

"Fine, I'll think about it. Now can we stop talking about him having sex and do it ourselves."

"Now did you even have to ask? You know I can never get enough of you."