Chaos

Coach in the MM

Cha•os: Complete disorder and dysfunction

🗣🗣COMMENT & VOTEE 🗣🗣

"Home sweet home." Derek whispered crossing the threshold. He dropped his stuff on the table before plopping on the couch. His day was long and he was tired, he wanted nothing more than a massage from his wife and nice meal. He leaned back resting his eyes. The light that was on his face changed, he opened his eyes seeing his wife scowling above him. He saw the look on her face and knew somebody did something.

"What's wrong?" He sighed sitting up patting his lap for her to take a seat.

"You need to talk to your son." She said pouting.

"What did Aidan do now?"

"No. Not Aidan. Declan!" Derek's eyes shot up with Amusement. "Hold up wait a minute, not your precious baby boy being demoted to MY son. What did he do?" He tried to hold on his laughter.

Alex looked at him again making him straighten up. "Oh this must be serious." Derek mumbled.

"It is!" She semi yelled. She began retelling the days events and he listened attentively. By the time she was finished he sighed rubbing his head. "I think we should pull him out."

"Alex we've been through this before, which is why we go the extra measures to make sure he's good. Extra doctor appointments during the season. Monitoring his heart. Pulling him out without double checking is not the way to go."

"I just don't know what to do Derek. We've been through so much getting him here. I don't want to lose him again." She said growing teary eyed.

"And we're not going to Baby. He's going to be okay. It seems like he gone to me. If he has enough energy to talk to you crazy."

"He lucky he got the wind knocked out of him. Or else I would've did it. Bad heart or not. You better get your son." She fussed.

"How you gonna switch up like you wasn't just crying about him?"

"Because there is a difference between me taking him out and him just dying." She shrugged.

"You're crazy." He kissed her then tapping her thigh.

"I know! But where are you going?" She stood eying him.

"You just told me to go talk to my son." He sighed.

"Oh yeah. Okay." She stepped out of his way.

"And while I'm up there doing that. Woman you better have my dinner ready. A man been working all day. I'm starving." He joked.

"Shut up! Before you eat air. You just go do what I told you to do." She shouted behind him. As he walked up the steps she pulled out her phone to order something.