Seeing Color

🗣🗣 COMMENT & VOTE!! 🗣🗣

Alayna POV:

Jett and Alayna were in the classroom talking amongst themselves.

"I heard mommy talking to my daddy that your daddy was going to be leaving soon?" Jett whispered.

"Yeah him and uncle Angie have to go out of town for business. You know Tt Riss works for him now."

"No, I didn't know that. Inch resting."

"Mhmm, I like TT- Riss. Maddie too, I think she likes Aidy. But Aidy doesn't like her back. They always talk on the phone though."

"So me you and Davi talk on the phone." Jett said.

"So were related though, we don't like each other like boyfriend and girlfriend. We're family."

"That's true. You think they would get married?" They gossiped.

"Yes!"

"ITS TIME FOR RECESS, GRAB YOUR BAGS AND LINE UP AT THE DOOR."

The girls started packing up their stuff, picking up the conversation where they left off.

"You excited for recess? Did you tell TT Lex about James?"

"Yes but she told me I had to break up with him. That daddy would probably die if he knew."

"But you didn't, so did you kiss yet?"

"No he said we can kiss when I'm ready. But I don't wanna get pregnant."

"That's not how you get pregnant!" Jett rolled her eyes.

"Yes huh, daddy said when you kiss kiss you get pregnant."

"No it's not! I'm 7 and I know that."

"So how do you get pregnant then?"

"When you bang and make a lot of noise."

"Mommy and daddy make a lot of noise at night. But mommy isn't having babies." Alayna thought.

"Well maybe they aren't doing it right. I know it's not from kissing though."

"Hey Jett, Hey Alayna I really like your hair today." James smiled at strawberry.

"Hi James, Thank you." Alayna blushed, last night she made her mom add some braids and lay her edges this morning. 

"You guys wanna go play tag? Until it's time to go?"

"Yeah!" They set their bags down taking off running. Recess for them was the last activity of the day. They let them do that until it was time to go home. So they can get as messy and dirty as they wanted to. And the teachers would send them home like that to their parents.

"Alright we're picking teams!" Darren a second grader yelled.

Everybody stood in line waiting for their name to be called and picked. Jett and James were on the same team. It was Alayna and another boy left. James whispered to Darren to pick Alayna. They started going back and forth until Darren yelled he wasn't picking her.

"WHY NOT?" James fussed.

"Because no ugly girls on my team!"

"She's not ugly!" James defended his girlfriend.

"Yes She is!"

"Why is she ugly?"

"Look at her!"
"But you picked her cousin!" James was getting heated.
"Her cousins is prettier! She's lighter! Darker girls are ugly I'm not picking her I pick Matt."