Can we talk?

🗣🗣 COMMENT & VOTE 🗣🗣

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Derek POV

The three teens sat in the Jones living room. Derek has been oddly quiet the entire time the entire drive home. Alayna was crying nonstop. Jett was annoyed and Davis was worried if he had already called his mom. He needed to know if he should write his will up now.

When they got back to the house Alex rushed downstairs hearing Derek yelling for them to go straight into the living room. "What the hell were y'all thinking?"

Alex quickly scanned the room, rushing to Alayna. "Derek what's going on? Lay baby why are you crying?"

Derek roller his eyes. "You know they went to a party?"

Alex looked up surprised. "A party? Well no, I knew they were going to a friends house. But I didn't know it was a party. I thought they were going to Kimmies house or something."

"Ha! So not only did you go to a party on a Schoo night but y'all lied about it?"

"Now Jett Marie Rivera, I know you don't ask me for permission about going to a friends house and lied to me about it?"

"Tia, it wasn't even like that."

"So it was your idea?" Derek asked cutting her off with his face scrunched up. "You decided to take your cousins to a house party infested with drugs? Older men and women? People fighting and have sex. What the hell is wrong with you?"

"I didn't know Tio. My friend from set invited me." She tried to explained.

"What friend you know going to parties like that? You don't need that type of friend. And you two! Don't think you're off the hook how y'all let the youngest person in the group drag y'all into something like that. Y'all knew better!"

"Daddy-" Alayna tried to explain. He wasn't letting them talk.

"Alayna I don't want to hear it." He cut her off.

"But I-"

"No Alayna." She whimpered letting the fresh set of tears roll down her face. Her cancer moon was in full affect right now.

"AND DAVIS! What did I tell you when you go out with your cousins what are you supposed to do?"

"Protect them sir."

"Tell me how did you end up with Jett and my babygirl was locked in a closet!" Davis looked at his cousins, who looked at him. "Boy you better get to talking before I call your momma over here!"

Hearing that made Davis sing like a canary. "Unc, listen me and strawberry were in the corner away from everybody. Some kid started yelling the police was here and we went to go find Jett who left and went to the kitchen with her lil friend from set. I was holding onto Lay and then a bunch of kids came and I swear I lost her for a second I grabbed what I thought was her hand and was looking for Jett. I found Jett and turned to see some other girl and not lay. I assumed Lay did what everybody else was doing and left the house. So I was planing to meet her outside. But when we looked we didn't see her outside. She had to be in the house. It was cleared out so we started whisper yelling for her. Somebody locked her in the closet. Jett found a coin and let her out. Then you came. But listen unc we didn't even wanna go. Jett made us go, I know it sound crazy but it's the truth. I knew if I didn't go and she went by herself, you guys would've had my head. So like you told me I had to go and protect them. I did what I could. I swear this won't ever happen again. Just please, PLEASE don't call my mom. I just got off of punishment. You know she gonna kill me." He pleaded holding Derek's leg. Alex silently laughed to herself. It wasn't a laughing matter but his begging and talking fast was funny.

A Dalex Forever जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें