Love & Affection

🗣🗣COMMENT & VOTEE! 🗣🗣

Derek stood at the door waiting patiently. Alex didn't even move from her original position. "Alex! You ain't hear me?"

He sucked his teeth walking in front of her side of the bed. "What did you say?"

"I said Aidan has his first STD we gotta go to the hospital."

"That's what I thought you said." She laid down turning over.

"Really Alex? You gonna go back to sleep?"

"Yes I am."

"But he needs you."

"No he NEEDS YOU. Take him to the hospital hopefully it's something curable and not herpes. That he will have for the rest of his life."

"Baby! You really not gonna come with me?"

"No Derek. He wants to be grown. Now he has to deal with the grown consequences."

Aidan quietly sat on the bottom steps

Aidan quietly sat on the bottom steps. "Where's Ma?"

"She's asleep. She said you want to be grown and here's what being grown gets you. Let's go, because you still got school in the morning."

"Pops I can't go to school. It hurts to stand. I couldn't even put on any boxers." He winced.

"That sounds tough."

"Man I had the weirdest dream last night

"Man I had the weirdest dream last night." Deci said scratching his head.

"What was it?" Strawberry asked sipping on her orange juice.

"It sound like pops was walking around the house yelling about STD's." Alex dropped her fork and began patting Alayna's back as she choked on orange juice.

"Goodmorning." Derek and Aidan walked in looking tired.

"Where have you guys been?" Lay asked.

"The hospital, Ya brother is dying."

"WHAT?!?" They exclaimed.

"He got the itchies and scratchies." Derek snickered.

"Derek." Alex warned. "Clearly he's not dying if you're sitting here cracking jokes.