The Doghouse

🗣🗣 Comment & Vote! 🗣

""HOMEEEEE SWEET HOME!" Derek yelled getting off the jet.

"Move we wanna go home." Star pushed him.

"Alright now if I fall and break my legs my wife gone beat your ass."

"Oh hush she will be fine." Star waved him off.

"Babe! I've been calling the kids, but nobody is answering. I called my dad and he wasn't answering. I'm trying to let them know we're on the way."

Derek cringed. It completely slipped his mind about what happened to Deci. "Baby I got something to tell you. But before I do please just promise me you won't get mad."

"What happened? You can't ask me to not get mad when you know I'm gonna get mad. So tell me what happened."

"Look, you gotta listen to the whole story first."

"Okay what is it....." She said feeling her stomach hurting.

"Deci is in the hospital."

Alex  blinked twice before laughing. "Babe that's not funny."

Derek watched her cackle. "Baby why you laughing?"

"Because that has to be a joke, there is no way my child could be in the hospital and neither of you told me. Hell even Aidan. No way, so where are they?"

"They were at the hospital. Deci broke his arm and needed stitches. I don't know if they got discharged yet." He said quietly.

Alex heard every word loud and clear. Anger coursed through her body. There was no way. Derek was explaining to her their reasoning for holding out the information. She didn't want to hear any of that. "What hospital?" She said simply.

"North side." She grabbed his keys walking away from him. Rushing to the car she didn't even wait for Derek she started driving.

"Damn dude what did you do?" Angel said.

"I might've messed up. I didn't tell her Deci was in the hospital."

"And you're still standing?"

"I think that's what's scaring me the most. I didn't mean too. I was gonna tell her but then we ended up going out then she was worried about Star and it slipped my mind."

"Well c'mon, I'll give you a ride."

...

Alex flew into the hospital, she stopped when she realized she didn't know what room they were in. She pulled out her phone finally seeing  a text from her husband.

Husband 🙄: I don't know if you will see this, but they've left the hospital already. So just come to your dads house.

She groaned and stomped. Turning to leave the hospital.

"Now I just know that's not who I think it is!"

"Nurse Jackieee!" Alex smiled hugging the older lady.

"You know they left already."