Icy Wifey Pt. 3

🗣🗣 COMMENT!! & VOTE!! 🗣🗣

The girls where at the salon preparing to get ready. But they were at a little road block.

"Star, I'm NOT letting her get her hair straightened. What's wrong with her curls?"

"Nothing is wrong with her curls, I just want her hair straightened, with soft curls. Is that too much to ask."

"YES! I don't want her to think she has to get her hair straightened for important events. I love her curls."

"I do too, but I want their hair straight."

"Sorry Star, I'm on Alex with this one. They don't need it." Simone interjected.

"How about a compromise, we blow it out." Star reasoned.

"Mmm, how about we compromise...and leave my babies hair curly."

"This is honestly not fair, all I ask was for their hair to be straight for one day! Riss got Maddie's hair straightened. I'm asking for y'all to do the same! Is that too much to ask?" She said tearfully.

Simone side eyed her sister, rolling her eyes. Alex sighed internally, she was the only one who knew the secret. And this was not a bridal outburst. Alex pulled the blonde bride into a hug. "There there, it'll be okay. We're gonna get their hair all nice and sleek. Give them some baby hairs and curly tendrils, and they're gonna be like mini starlets. How does that sound?"

"That actually doesn't sound to bad." She sniffled.

"Okay great, we're gonna let Bruce finish your hair, and start on the girls. Okay baby?"

"Yeah, I don't know what I would do without you sometimes."

"Have a breakdown, and be clueless."

"I said sometimes, don't be rude." She pushed her matron of honor. Alex laughed walking off.

Alex was in the midst of finishing up Alayna's bun when Derek walked in with Declan. Alayna screaming Daddy! Caused everybody to turn their heads in confusion. He was half dressed, and he had a distressed Declan in his arms. Alex instantly began to worry. "Morning everybody!" Derek said.

"Morning Derek." They said in a sing song type of way.

"Morning baby, What's wrong with him?" Alex quickly pecked his lips. 

"I don't know, he won't sign to me. All he said was Mommy."

Alex sighed, because along with Declan's condition he was also extremely quiet. He didn't really talk unless he was in a completely comfortable setting or with a person he was comfortable with ie. Alex. So the speech pathologist recommenced they learn sign language in order to help with his communication. In layman's terms he was selectively mute. She took him in her arms, and he instantly relaxed.

"I got him, you can go back to the venue and finish eating ready."

"You sure? I can't stay here."

"No we got it."

"Wait! Derek hows Noah?" Star said.

"A bucket of nerves but full of excitement." He said.

"He doesn't look like he's gonna be a runaway groom right?"

"No." He lied.

"Good." She said calming down. Alex squinted at her husband, because she knew when he was lying.

"He's nervous as hell." He mouthed to her. She laughed. "No wonder you wanna stay. Good luck."

"Thanks we're gonna need it."