Bonus Chapter: Butterflies

Today was the big day, his parents were getting remarried

Today was the big day, his parents were getting remarried. Aidan woke up with Derek standing over him. "Get up boy. Ceremony is at 3. It's already 11, manicures and haircuts on me."

"Alright let me shower. Y'all in the den?" He yawned scratching his belly.

"Yessir, so make it quick. Or else you not gonna be in my wedding pictures." Aidan rolled his eyes. There parents decided to have their kids apart of bridal party. Everybody else was scheduled to be in the crowd looking cute. Aidan stretched, and quickly got up and showered and met his father, brother and his uncles in the den.

"Well got damn! Look who it is. I hear there is a Congratulations in order." Noah grabbed him pulling him.

"Thanks unc, yeah I'm having a young one."

"Man you really making this Nigga a pop pop!" Angel laughed.

"Shut up Angel. Yo old ass aging like you already a pop pop."

"Shit with the way that first one moving...." Noah mumbled. Derek nudged him to shut up. Was no secret Jet was turning into a Wag, will be a wag. Her acting career turned in an Ig model career real quick.

Aidan plopped on the chair next to Deci was texting swiftly. His infamous smirk on his face as he typed away. Aidan peeked his head over reading the messages. "Aye, business. Get you some." Deci pushed his brother.

"Ya nasty, ma know you out here talking like this?"

"Trust me the last thing ma is worried about is me talking nasty. She need to be worried about you being nasty producing kids. I'm going to be an uncle, nice. I babysit but I charge fees."

"Nigga, I'll let strawberry babysit my kids before you. Atleast I know they'll be fed and taken care of. You can't even boil water."

"That was one time and I forgot it was on there."

"Exactly you gonna fuck around and forget my baby in here. Nah I'm good."

"That's fine I ain't wanna watch em no way."

"Yeah right, I'll think about letting you watch the baby if mom and pops, strawberry, maybe one of Bella friends can't do it."

Deci smirked. "Hey atleast you said I could watch the baby before Omari ass."

"Yeah hell no. He can't watch my kid at all." Was not secret Omari was immature as fuck. He would take the baby wherever he was going before he let him watch it.

"Yo Aidan so what happened? How you get caught up in the daddy streets?" Noah sipped on the organic smoothie.

Aidan smirked remembering that night.

When Bella and Aidan landed on his bed, her glistening center was on full view. His mouth watered as he felt his piece stiffen even more. His slid his finger across her slit eliciting a moan to fall from her lips. She wiggled her hips in hopes that he would take the hint that she was definitely ready for him. He was trying to savor the moment and enjoy it all. Bella looked back at him seeing him in a trance. "Aidannnn fück me." She whined. He smirked before lining himself up with her entrance and proceeded to dig her out.