Discipline & Surprises

🗣🗣 COMMENT!! & VOTE!!! 🗣🗣

3:39 am

Alex currently had a pillow over her face while Derek held her legs above her head thrusting inside of her. She whimpered biting into the pillow trying to resist the urge to let out the scream that was building up inside of her.

They were asleep, well at least she was but for some odd reason Derek was wide awake. So he decided to wake her up to help put him to sleep. And plus they say releasing those endorphins make you sleepy. Or something like that.

He pulled out of her and began eating her second set of lips. She grabbed the pillow tighter as he licked from the top to her bottom.
She jumped at the feeling, he was feeling kinky tonight. He was very hungry. He flicked his tongue at her clit before a muffled right there came out. She was panting as sweat coated her body. He slid back into her roughly causing a loud FUCK to escape her lips.

He positioned the pillow back on her face. "You have to be quiet!"

Alex moaned, "How am I supposed to be quiet, when your giving me- Shit!" Her back arched off the bed as she came all over him. Derek slowly stroking bringing himself to his orgasm. He pulled out seeing his dick coated from the both of them. They laid next to each other "You can't keep giving me dick like that and think I'm gonna be quiet."

"I can't wait until we leave later today, then you can be as loud as you want."

"You still haven't told me where we were going. Only what to pack." She pouted, the moonlight casting a small light in their room.

"That's because it's a surprise."

"I don't like surprises tell me!"

"No and I know you checked my email. But I didn't book it through that one. I used my work email."

"You wouldn't tell me and I really wanna know the suspense is killing me."

"Well only a few more hours and you will. Sleep tight."

"I was sleeping tight until somebodies horny ass decided to sex me. Hopefully the kids sleep in tomorrow."

"The door is locked so they will not be getting in."

"You just had this all planned out. Okayyyy."

7 hours later

"MOMMY! DADDY!" Declan's voice pulled them out of the deep sleep.

"Bubba Stop! I told you they were sleeping." Strawberry said.

"But I want mommy!" He pouted. Derek slid from underneath Alex's grasp slipping on his bottoms and picking up the garments that were tossed in the middle of the night. Making sure Alex was covered, he opened the door. The two siblings who were going back and forth looked up at their tired dad.

"Morning daddy, I told him not to bother you guys. But didn't want to listen."

"Morning princess, What's wrong Bubba?"

"I want mommy." He said keeping it plain.

"Why do you want mommy? She's sleeping maybe I can help you."

"Nope, only mommy can." Derek sighed too tired for the bull. "Give me a second and I'll call you when to come back."

Declan turned on his heels walking down the hall to his room. Derek closed and locked the door sighing. He climbed back into the bed on top of Alex closing his eyes.