Spell To Mind Message

Hello, welcome to another spell! Sorry for not updating, I am still so busy. I will try to update at least 2-3 times a week! I am also starting to get to the end of my own book of shadows, so if anyone has any spells they want me to do, please comment below! I need ideas :)

Anyways, this spell will be to mind message. Mind messaging is when you think a certain thought and send it into someone else's head. This spell is safe for everyone but can be difficult. It may take a few tries!

THIS IS MY SPELL.

It is proven to work! I have done it before successfully, but it took me a few tries. You will do it eventually, though!

Let's start!

Ingredients: A picture of the person you want to message, a necklace or pendulum of your choice.

All you have to do is place the picture on a surface facing up, and hold the necklace above the picture. Push the necklace and make it swing back and forth. Now, let the necklace swing on its own while you think of the message you want to send. Keep saying the message over and over again while you visualize the person receiving it. Once the necklace stops swinging, it means the person has received the message!

Before doing this, you should try and clear your mind so you don't have a lot of thoughts in your head. If your mind is cluttered, the message might get mixed up with other thoughts and the person might receive the wrong thought. You can find many clear your mind meditations on YouTube!

After practicing this spell multiple times, you will not need a picture or necklace. You will be able to simply think about the person getting your message, and they will!

That's it! Hope you enjoyed this spell. See you soon! :)