Spell To Remember Your Dreams

Good evening everyone! I hope you all are having an amazing week. I am swamped in homework right now, so that's why I have not been updating as often. I'm in highschool and normally I would have 2 semesters with 4 courses each semester, but now I'm doing 4 semesters with 2 courses per one. I have 4 and a half hours of each course everyday with soooo much homework. I will try to update everytime I can, but sometimes I'm to busy! Thank you for understanding. 

Anyway, here is a short spell that will help you remember your dreams. This spell is safe for everyone to do.

THIS IS NOT MY SPELL.

It is proven to work. This spell is literally how I remember all of my dreams!

Let's start!

There are no ingredients.

Before going to sleep, get into a quiet, meditave state. You can be laying down in your bed if you want; you don't need any special oils and crystals or anything. Don't really think about what you are doing too hard, just relax and say these words:

"I will remember each dream I have, I will wake up after each dream I have and think over my experience."

Say this once out loud, and then say it 9 times in your head. Now go to sleep. You might not actually wake up after each dream you have, but when you wake up in the morning you will remember all the dreams you had. 

Hope this helps! I find this spell so helpful. I find the dream realm fascinating, so I always do this to remember my dreams. 

Remember, check out my Etsy shop, where I sell some witchcraft items such as spells, spell jars, spell jar jewellery, and others! To get there, go on etsy.com and search up "thelilaceye". My profile and all my items for sale will come up! Thank you!

Have a good day!